🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟱 (𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻)

Beginne am Anfang

"Just for some money, you're giving me your body? learn something from your sister. Naina, how cultured and mannerful girl she is, she don't even raise her eyes up when i am around her, and here you're trying to woo me with your cheap offer." Rahul shouted her for being so pathetic, how can a girl can think of selling her body to completely stranger man?

"Don't dare to compare me with naina, she is boring and hell annoying girl i have ever seen in my life, she don't know how to be a sexy and ravishing woman." Roshni said him in anger, bunching his silky hair harshly in her grip. He throttle her neck, saying - "Yes she don't know these all, because she isn't like you fucking bitch girl, she married my baby brother who is mentally sick, still she behave so nicely with him. She isn't like you horny and fucking desperate to pleasure herself."

"I thought you're a man, but i was wrong. You're a gay mr.rahul maheshwari, you and your brother both are gay or lesbian." Roshni used the most cheapest language in anger, not aware of what she said him.

Rahul slapped her tightly on her cheek, yelling - "just because i didn't accepted your filthy offer, you will call me and my brother gay? I didn't knew you are so desperate to spread your legs, quietly go out of my office before i kick my leg on your bum."

Roshni glared him deathly, and utter in loathing look - "you will regret for insulting me, i will not spare you at any cost."

She left his office the next moment, making him signed in relief, he punched his hand on the glassy table. Mumbling - "she called me a gay? how can that fucking girl insult me on my face, she has to pay very hard for this nonsense."

"Oh no tommorow is my angel birthday, and i was completely unaware about this. How bad hubby i am god?" Sameer felt angry on himself for not knowing that tommorow it's his wife's first birthday with him.

"I have to do something for her, i want to make her birthday very special just like her." He mumbled in frantic way, thinking of any idea which will help him to surprise his wife.

He was pacing back and forth restlessly, looking up at the clock which will shift to six soon.

Sameer smile widely as he get an awesome idea to amazed his angel with his surprise. He rush down and asked the driver to take him any market where he can get some balloons and decoration items for the birthday celebration.

"But sir have you informed your family, that you're going alone?" the old man ask sameer in worried tone, and he nodded, lying - "yes i have told them, now don't waste my time please."

Driver kaka take him to crawford market which is specially known for birthday shopping and kids stuffs, sameer was surprised to see so many cute stationery, and tempting home decor items which some people are selling on very discounted rate. He craved to buy them but having no enough money, he drop his idea and asked the driver to stop the car in front of one huge shop. He descended down and enter inside to see many beautiful things kept in showcase.

"Hello, i want to buy two balloon packet and few decorative items for my wife's birthday, can you help me in buying?" Sameer politely ask the owner of the shop, who is trying to impress his another rich customer who is adamant to get a huge discount.

"Sir, i asked you something." sameer said in quite annoying look, seeing him showing no interest. The owner ask his worker to help him in whatever he wants to buy.

The worker got some packets of balloon for sameer, which he rejected in first look. He want something eye-catching and different which will impress his wife, he asked the man if he can arrange "Angel" poster for him, the worker looked him irritatingly as since half hour he is wasting his time.

At last, spending two hours in the same shop. Sameer purchased one metalic packet of balloon, and some other stuffs as well with a contentment feeling. When the owner asked him to pay the bill, he fished out his fake money bundle and offered him.

"Are you kidding with me?" the middle aged man utter in mocking smile, and he innocently nodded in no as his response.

"Give me my money sir, we have to close our shop as well." the man try to behave gentle as much as he can with sameer.

"Why are you not taking this money? i have only this with me." he utter with a puppy face, and the owner glared him. Shouting - "have you gone mad? how can you offer us this fake money, we don't accept them, infact nobody will accept."

"So now?" sameer question him in wonder, and he said angrily - "so what? bring original printed money right away, otherwise return back our products to us."

"But i want to surprise my wife, if you will not give me these all then how will i decorate my house?" Sameer spoke requestingly, looking way more helpless, he stare the owner who called his security guard and told him to throw this man out of their shop.

The man harshly snatch away the bags sameer was tightly holding in his hand, and spoke in insulting manner - "Tum jaise bhikari log humari dukan pe roz aate hain, paisa hai nahi jeb mein aur chale biwi ko surprise karne."

Sameer push away the security guard, and run to beat the owner who mentioned about his wife, why did he dragged unessacarily his angel in this matter?

He started to punch him hardly on his face, saying - "don't call me beggar, i can earn on myself. You might be not aware that my father is well known bussinessman of Delhi and Ahmedabad, he can purchase thousand shops like yours."

"Then why didn't he given you real money? if you're so rich and capable of buying thousand shops like mine, then why the hell can not you purchase these simple ordinary balloons for your wife?" The owner mocked him with a evil smile, and pushed him away that his forehead directly hit with the floor. He clutch his head painfully, blood slowly started to flow.

"Security guard throw this beggar out of my shop, and make sure he don't come again to ruin my mood." The man order his guard, and then look down to sameer who is hissing in pain, and deep down crying on his fate for making him so poor by money.

He can't earn money, he can not buy a single rose for his wife. How shameful? 💔

Sameer was dragged out of the shop forcefully, all while he was looking back at the balloon and decorative stuffs he exictedly brought for naina.

"I failed in surprising my own wife, i can never forgive myself for this." He cried while saying, having a deep injury on his forehead and inside heart as well, given by the ruthless shop owner.

Tomorrow - Tujhse Hi Aashique.

How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialouge?

Will sameer be able to surprise naina?

What do you think about Rahul?

And one more thing, like the shop owner many people treat very poorly and badly to mentally sick person, i have seen this many times...and so now i want to change everyone's perspective about mentally disabled people!