"Hey just wait a year, then I'll take you on." I promised with a wink.

"You'll fail." He sang.

"Strike first, strike hard, no mercy!" I shouted, getting into fighting stance and punching his arm. Him and Miguel cracked up.

"Fuck I love you." He said, still laughing.

Me and Johnny drove our cars to the apartment. Miguel went home.

"I've got a really good training idea to get the kids ready for the tournament but I mean it might sound evil to you." He said, locking the door behind us as I sat down on the couch.

"I'm gonna take them to the junkyard." He continued with a smirk.

"Oh no! You hated that when Kreese made you guys do that!" He laughed and nodded.

"Come on." He said, pulling me up. I sighed and he led us into the bedroom. He still has the same damn comforter!

"Better get some sleep." He said, sitting down on the bed.

"Johnny I-"

"Its fine. C'mon."

"But-"

"Michelle, please." I sighed and walked to the other side of the bed and laid down. I plugged my phone in next to me.

He turned the light off and turned over, facing me. Well, my back anyways. I heard him sigh and then he moved closer, wrapping his arms around me. Fuck I missed this.

"Goodnight." He mumbled.

"Night." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning Johnny wasn't in bed but I smelled fried bologna and eggs.

"Good morning." He said when I walked into the kitchen rubbing my eyes. I whined and sat down at the table. He put a small cup of coffee in front of me.

"Do you wanna go to the junkyard with me today?" He asked.

"Am I the Cobra Kai den mother?" I said dramatically with a gasp. He rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Fine I'll go. But I'm borrowing a shirt."

"Shit you can use my tooth brush for all I care." He replied. I made a grossed out face.

"Hey, uh uh! Remember the night of our 5 year anniversary, you loved it when I spit-"

"No!" I shouted, covering my ears. He laughed. My face got red and I started laughing too.

After we ate and I got ready (while also "borrowing" an old Metallica shirt that I'm never gonna give back) and he threw on his old Cobra Kai jacket we headed to the junk yard. He set up obstacles with tires and shit.

After he gave his speech, the kids started their training. Johnny watched them while I watched him. He had been wearing his old black headband a few times that I've seen him, but now that he had on the old jacket with it, it brought back so many memories. Seeing him for the first time, high school, just everything.

"What're you staring at?" I guess I was too in awe to notice he had walked right up to me.

"Nothing." I said quickly, focusing onto the kids.

"Why the hell did I wear this jacket, its hot as fuck out here." He muttered.

"I'm freezing!" I exclaimed. He looked at me and offered his jacket, raising an eyebrow. I smiled and sighed, taking it and putting it on. It was still huge on me like it was in high school.

"Yep, still married to you. ALRIGHT KIDS-" and he went off onto another lesson.

"Michelle you might wanna jump up onto a car for this one!" Johnny shouted, blowing a dog whistle. Just then, a bunch of dogs came running out, growling and barking. I gasped and fast walked up to an old car and climbed on top.