Chapter 15: Emergency Family Meeting

Ashlinn grumbles as she made her way downstairs. Did they seriously need this emergency family meeting this early in the damn morning? 8:15 on a Wednesday? She knows that they gotta save the world or whatever but she's pretty sure that waiting until at least 10:30 wouldn't do any harm. She walks into the living room and she sees everyone there; she sits next to Klaus on the floor.

"I suggest we jump right into it," Ashlinn says with a yawn and Luther nods.

"You look like you just rolled out of bed." Klaus jokes and Ashlinn glares at him.

"Alright, so, the world is ending in three days," Luther says straight out and everyone but him and Ashlinn were shocked.

"Three days?" Allison was making sure she heard him right as she handed coffee out to everyone.

"That's what Five said." Luther moves to sit by the bar.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it." Klaus moves to sit crossed-legged. "He just left out the part about how soon."

"But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..." Allison whistles as she circles her finger on the side of her head hinting that Five is crazy. Well, she ain't wrong.

"Our little psycho." Klaus chuckles.

"I've seen it. And believe me, it's a shitshow." Ashlinn takes a sip of her coffee.

"How did you-" Diego cut himself off when he saw Ashlinn point to her head with a smile.

"So, you were inside his mind?" Allison asks and Ashlinn nods.

"Yep. Something I never wanna do again. That shit gave me a migraine for hours." Ashlinn takes another sip of her coffee. "Also, if Five wasn't trying to stop the apocalypse, why are the Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee after him?"

"That's why they were after him?" Diego more states than asks but Luther confirms anyway.

"What did Five even see?" Allison asks looking at Luther. It's almost like the person who actually saw what he saw wasn't sitting two feet away from her. Ashlinn just crosses her arms and waits for Luther to answer.

"Uh, I think Ashlinn could answer this question better," Luther says and Allison and Diego look at her. Oh, now they want her help.

"Well, he didn't see this, but it seemed like we all fought together against who started the apocalypse. The-"

"Right, so, here's the plan." Luther cuts her off as he stands up and he walks away from the bar and he stands in front of everyone.

"Woah, woah." Everyone protested against Luther's change in subject.

"Ashlinn wasn't finished. What happened the first time around?" Klaus asks, gesturing to Ashlinn.

"Yeah, what are you not telling us? Come on big boy. Spit it out." Diego says and an awkward silence fell over them.

"Ashlinn." Luther gestures for her to speak, but she shakes her head.

"I don't want you interrupting me again. You tell them." She crosses her arms and another silence falls over them. Luther then mutters something quietly under his breath that no one but Ashlinn heard. So, she took matters into her own hands.

"We all die." She says outright and everyone stares at her with shock for a moment. She downs the rest of her coffee before making her way over to the bar and grabbing a bottle of whiskey and pouring herself a glass. Then everyone huddles around her and she looks at them as she takes a sip.