Chapter 28

Tyler's POV

It wasn't long before I got home. Driving by car 2 blocks away is pretty faster then walking. So I should be getting home pretty soon. Honestly, I hope I do get home soon, no guessing on what Troye is doing at home. He could be cutting or even worse..

Oh god I need to be getting home right now.

Thank god that my house was just around the corner at this point..

I quickly opened the car door rushing inside my apartment. What I heard was a complete mess.. All I honestly heard was Lizzy going insane in her cage while hearing Troye yelling and crying..

"Troye? Troye?" I yelled running towards the floor.

What was he doing?? Why was he holding his neck? What is he doing? Is this....

"STOP IT!!" Troye yelled even louder.

"TROYE OH MY GOD WAKE UP!!" I yelled pushing him on his back.

I didn't like yelling at him... but it was the only way to wake him up from the tragic nightmare. He, I think, finally woke up, but he was panting so hard just looking up, and his neck was... red? Was he choking him self...?

"Troye? Whats wrong? What happened? Can you breathe? Why is your neck red? Do you need to go to the hospital?" I blurted.

He looked like he was terrified and paralyzed. He looked terrible, he was crying hard and loud still holding on his neck, but what about his nightmare?

No time for thinking Tyler.. we need to go to the hospital ASAP.

"Come on Troye, you have to get up unab-"

"Please just don't hurt me.." Troye cried even harder.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I whispered.

"Stop it my neck!" Troye squirmed.

Wait a minute... Troye isn't awake. He's still sleep... His nightmare is still running in his head...

"Come on Troye you have to wake up!" I yelled shaking him frantically.

"Stop it!!" Troye cried squeezing his neck harder from the pain.

"TROYE WAKE UP!!" I yelled even louder.

But the poor boy still didn't wake up... What was going on in his head..? Just keep trying Tyler...

"Troye please wake up," I please tearing up my self.

"Tyler...?" Troye mumbled.

"Yes.. it's Tilly, Troye are you okay...?" I asked.

"Noo...." Troye cried even louder

"Come on, we need to go to the hospital, Okay?" I told him standing up and grabbing his hand.

Troye nodded and tried getting up. He still was crying, a lot, from the pain. Sometimes he would scratch his neck making it worse. I didn't like seeing this, this is at least his 3rd time going to the hospital, it was ridiculous. One because he overdosed, second he almost got choked to death, third... his nightmare.

Nightmares seem to get worse and worse for Troye and it's worrying me a lot. I honestly don't understand why his nightmares become so severe to the point it interacts with the real world... Is that even normal?

"Tilly stop it!!" Troye cried holding onto his neck.

"I'm not doing anything! Troye stop it!" I spoke shaking him once more.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized.

"You don't have to apologize...." I told him.

After that sentence... the whole time it was silent. Walking towards the car was, he did start to cry slightly because of the pain corrupting his neck.

I opened the car door and let Troye in.

"Do you want to sit in the back and lay down?" I questioned.

"No..." Troye responded taking a seat in the passenger seat.

I followed along taking a seat in the drivers seat. I started up the car, and we were off.

"Troye..." I said hold out a hand, "If you ever have any more pain, just hold my hand and squeeze as hard as it takes to get that pain out of your mind," I told him

After I told him that, the whole ride was

Silent

A'N

Sorry guys I haven't uploaded in a while. Yesterday I made sandwiches for the homeless and distributed them. I had to sleep over at my dads house, I don't like him which put me through some stress. Also, today, my teacher got fired. Honestly, I didn't like him, but I just wanted for someone to talk to him. All the principals and the teacher announced on Friday, he was leaving, my bff was in that class, which means I have to go to the class that has he group of people of people that bully me, it's going to be a lot of stress, but don't worry about me, I'll be fine :)!

Tumblr: queen-tillyoakley