Chapter 17

Tyler's POV

How could I forget something so important? I wasn't smart enough to remember the doctor gave me medicine? God damn it Tyler, what was so important that you just couldn't take 3 seconds out of your life and remember the medicine? Whatever Tyler, Whatever, you need to start focusing on getting this medicine...

How long will it take me to get to the hospital..? Did Troye only pass out for a moment...? Let me call him.. 

I felt myself around the passenger seat. I soon found my phone, picked it up, and dialed Troye's phone. The weird thing is... Troye was already calling.

"Hello? Are you okay, What's wrong?"

"I just-" And it hung it.

"Troye? Troye! TROYE?!" 

TROYE!!! OH SHIT, HE MUST'VE PASSED OUT WHILE ON THE PHONE!!!

"Hold on Troye!" I said, even thought he wasn't there.

I sped my car up faster then it should be, and I'm surprised no cops caught me.

Finally... The hospital. I rushed my car in a parking spot. I quickly got out my car and raced towards the hospital door.

I ran up towards the desk and started blurting out random words I didn't even understand.

"Whoa Sir, what happened?" The front office told me.

"The medicine! I need it! In room 5! I left it in there!" I freaked out and I was sweating, I don't know why...

"Calm down, it's right here,"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I LEFT IT BEFORE I LEFT??" I yelled snatching it off the desk and walking off. God damn it! People here are so rude. Shit, fuck.. I just- Tyler, your friend is about to die, you need to stop talking.

I rushed towards my car and... what... My phone was ringing!? 

I opened the door and answered the phone immediately.

"Hello?"

"Til-ly?"

"Troye, what's wrong?"

"I'm..Wheezing. It's hard.... To breathe.. and,"

"It's okay, I'm almost there I'm getting in the car right now,"

"Tyler... I can't.."

"Shh, I promise, I have the medicine right here, I'm on my way,"

"Can... You.... Stay on the.... Phone...?"

"Yes yes I will,"

"Tilly... I can't... I can't..." Troye said, I heard him starting to cry in his voice and it almost got contagious.

"Troye, stop talking, you need to focus on breathing," I demanded.

"Okay..."

"I'm on my way, it'll be 20 or 30 minutes..."

*At the Apartment*

Troye.. Come on, Please be there when I get in... I thought unlocking the door. I didn't even care to put anything away, I just dumped everything on the floor. Even my phone, everything but the medicine..

"Tyler...?" Troye hollered, well, tried.

"Yes? I'm coming, I'm coming just hang on," I said walking much faster.

I finally reached my bedroom and busted my door open.

"Tyler.. I have.. A headache.." Troye whined covering his ears.

"I'm so sorry!" I said running towards him.

"Here, here... I got the medicine..." I said lifting him up a little.

"I don't want... to move.." Troye mumbled.

"Please Troye, you have tot take this medicine," I whispered taking the medicine out the bag.

"Fine..." Troye agreed struggling to get up from bed. 

He finally managed to sit up on the side of the bed. While he was waiting, I quickly grabbed the medicine, pouring it in a miniature cup.

"Drink it..." I demanded handing Troye the cup.

As so as it touched his palm, Troye drank it and handed it back to me.

Good... Yes.. I thought.

"If you want you can go to sleep now, Troye," I told him.

"Okay..." Troye responded weakly getting under the covers.

I might as well join too... doesn't hurt to take a rest after running all day..

I'm just glad I got home in time for Troye..

As long as Troye is alive...

A/N

I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS UPDATE TOOK CENTURIES TO UPLOAD, YOU GUYS STILL LOVE ME RIGHT <3! Oh and we got to 1.1K!!! HOLY SHIT! I NEVER KNEW I WOULD GO SO FAR GUYS! Also.... The story is ending soon! Just kidding, this story won't end until a long time! Also... Connor came out today!!! 12/8/2014 Coming out By Connor Franta horray! Shout out to all the people who stayed with Connor! Love you guys and connor still! <3~

Tumblr: queen-tillyoakley