Rescue Mission

I had caught up to Scott as we entered a small clearing with a shed in the middle of it. Right next to the shed was Boyed in full wolf form trying to get in the shed.
Scott- “what is he doing?!”
Mia- “the children must be in the shed!”
Just then, Boyed lifted the shed up revealing the screaming kids
Scott- “we need to help them! draw him away somehow!”
Mia- “on it!”
I took out an arrow from my quiver and shot it into Boyed’s arm. He turned around searching for me, so before he could see us, I threw a knife to aluminate the room around him and drawing his vision to the flame to distract him from use and the kids. It landed on a tree about three feet next to him. He looked over at it as it stopped burning, but he still wasn’t leaving. I was about to shout him again with an arrow, when his head turned around franticly. He had heard something, so he ran off in that direction.
Mia- “what was that?”
Scott- “Cora, Derek and Allisson.”
Mia- “omg will they be ok?!”
Scott- “yeah they will be fine, come on he might come back. Meet me at the north-west entrance!”
I nodded and ran to the entrance without looking back. I was standing still waiting for Scott at the entrance until heard a roar.
Mia- “omg Scott!”
I was about to run back when I heard a rustle in the bush behind me.
??- “yeah?”
Mia- “what? Wait, Scott! Omg you’re okay!”
I ran up to him and the kids who were hanging onto him for dear life and hugged him.
Mia- “I thought I had lost you...”
Scott hugged me back tightly.
Scott- “you could never lose me.”
I smiled and turned to the kids.
Mia- “come on come with me, I won’t hurt you, I promise.”
The little boy ran up to me with his arms wide open and hugged me. I hugged him back as I looked up at the older girl who seemed hesitant of me. I had to distract them whilst Scott called Derek. What could I do, then I saw the toy bow over her shoulder. I smiled at her and started to talk to her.
Mia- “you like archery?”
She nodded
Mia- “ok well, want to see something cool?”
She nodded again; so, I took off my bow and quiver and handed it to her.
Mia- “try and hit a tree with it.”
She looked at me sheepishly.
Girl- “I’m not very good...”
Mia- “it’s okay, I wasn’t either when I was your age. Here, I will help you.”
I took them both over to a nearby tree to practice. We had been practicing for about five minutes when I heard Scott on the phone.
Scott- “okay i just need to drop something off.”
He looked at us and hung up.
Mia- “okay come one now let’s get you home.”
Scott smiled at me as he hugged me from behind.
Scott- “how are you so good with kids?”
I laughed; it was never something I had ever thought about.
Mia- “I don’t know.”
Then with that, we set of to the address the girls said they was staying at.

We had made it to their house and were not walking to meet Derek because Allison had gone home.
Scott- “what’s wrong?”
Mia- “what? Ohh its nothing.”
Scott- “hey, you know you can talk to me, right?”
I nodded and Scott took my hand in his.
Scott- “so talk to me then.”
I smiled and sighed.
Mia- “Scott, what are we?”
Scott- “what do you want use to be?”
Mia- “well I know I have only known you for four days but I really like you even if that means ever full moon, I have to chain you to a radiator or a support beam, I still want to be with you.”
He started to grin.
Scott- “I like you to Mia.”
I smiled as well and he pulled me in by my waist and kissed me. I could feel him smiling causing me to blush even more. We both pulled away.
Scott- “Mia Calavera, would you maybe want to be my girlfriend?”
Mia- “I would love to Scott McCall.”
Then, we carried on walking hand in hand. A few minutes later Scott let go of my hand.
Scott- “were here.”
He said turning to face me.
Mia- “Scott this is my house.”
Scott- “exactly, you need to sleep, I will see you tomorrow okay?”
I knew arguing with him wasn’t going to work so I just nodded and kissed him on the cheek and walked back into my house.
Mia- “ohh and Scott, call Allisson. Whatever happened, she needs to know the truth.”
He nodded and began to walk off. I waved at Scott before he went out of sight. I walked up stares and climbed into bed without even bothering to change. Mabey moving to beacon hills wasn’t as bad I initially thought it was going to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 850