Master Plan

We got out of the jeep holding our coffee’s as Scott told us our supernatural agenda for today.
Scott- “Alright so we meet at Derek’s at five, to go over the plan, then we don’t get started until dark.”
Stiles- “okay what do we do until then?”
Scott- “what?”
Mia- “well i mean right now, we have English.”

*skip to the end of the day at the station*

I hopped out of the jeep and walked over to the station doors, pulling them towards me allowing me to enter the older building.
Sheriff- "Mia, Good afternoon! Have you finished the files?"
Mia- "yep, I have them right here."
I replied as I pulled out a folder of papers that me and stiles had filled out the night prior.
Sheriff- "Thank you Mia, you have no idea how much easier this makes my job."
Mia- "it's okay Sheriff, it's a pleasure to be able to help."
Sheriff- "if you say so."
He smiled caringly at me as I returned the gesture and walked out the building and back to the jeep. Climbing into stiles car, Scott turned to face me.
Scott- "next stop, Derek's."

Stiles spread the blue prints out in front of us as he went over the plan.
Stiles- “ok so this,”
He said tapping on the piece of paper
Stiles- “it’s a roof top air conditioning vent. It leads down to the inside of the vent next to the vault which is here.”
He circled the wall with the vent in with his red marker.
Stiles- “okay. Now one of the robbers was lowered into the vault through this shaft. However, that space is so small, it took him about twelve hours to drill into the wall. Which is stone by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they ciphered the cash back to the guys on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom.”
Scott- “can we fit in there?”
Stiles- “yes we can, but very, very barley. Plus, they patched up the wall obviously so were going to need a drill of some kind, I’m maybe thinking a diamond bit...”
Before he could express his knowledge in drills, Derek interrupted.
Derek- “just forget the drill.”
Stiles- “sorry?”
He seemed annoyed at the interruptions that Derek caused so easily.
Derek- “if I go in first how much space do I have?”
Mia- “how are you going to get through then?”
Stiles- “yeah, no how do you think you’re getting through the STONE WALL? You going to punch your way though, huh big guy?”
Derek- “yes stiles, going to punch through the wall.”

Stiles and Derek had been arguing about how Derek could or couldn’t punch through a wall, but at some point, Derek had punched stiles hand really hard so here we were, going over the plan whilst I banged up stiles hand using some of my previous knowledge from my last first internship.
Mia- “you okay now?”
Stiles looked almost embarrassed when I asked him. I wonder why?
Stiles-“yeah,..... ermm thanks.”
Mia- “no problem.”
I smiled at him a little and turned to the others.
Mia- “so who’s going after Derek?”
Everyone turned to peter. Who, stiles told me about when I was fixing up his hand. He said that peter went on a killing spree at some point and he killed his niece to get Derek’s attention but then Derek killed him. However, I guess it didn’t exactly work.
Peter- “don’t look at me. I’m not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly with Isaac out of commotion, you don’t look like you have very good odds for yourself.”
Derek- “so I’m supposed to just let them die?!”
Peter- “one of them is already dead.”
Peter was getting snarky now and it was annoying all of use.
Derek- “we don’t know that!”
Peter- “do I have to remind you what we are up against here? A pack of alphas! All of them killers. And if that’s not enough to scare your testacies back into your stomach try and remember, two of them combined bodies to create on giant alpha! I’m sure Erika and Boyed are sweet kids; they’re going to be missed.”
Stiles- “can someone kill him again please?”
Mia- “agreed!”
Peter glared at us.
Peter- “what is she doing here anyway?”
Scott- “she is because she’s our friend and she’s here to help.”
Peter- “all she’s done is bandage up stiles.”
Mia- “which is more than your doing by the way.”
Peter- “you’re a Calavera!”
The discussed in his voice was strong, but mine was more dominant.
Mia- “and you’re a hale!”
I was in his face now, ready to punch him right between his eyes.
Scott- “Mia?”
I snapped back to reality. Well I was already in reality, but not as me. Something had taken over me, something that was strong and wanted to let out badly. something I couldn’t control.
Mia- “sorry...”
I patted peters shoulder where I had creased his shirt with my fist and walked back to Scott.
Scott- “hey Mia are you okay?”
I nodded. I didn’t want to tell him what happened, and what it felt like; because if I did, I knew for a fact he wouldn’t let me help with the plan.
Peter- “Derek, seriously, not worth the risk.”
Derek- “what about you?”
Stiles- “yeah if you want me to come.”
Derek- “not you!”
Stiles looked confused as he looked around the room.
Mia- “Scott.”
I pointed to Scott for stiles.
Stiles- “ohh right, yeah.”
Scott- “I don’t know about Erika, but if Boyed’s still alive, we have to do something.”
Peter sighed at everyone unwillingness to let the two teenagers go.
Mia- “we have to try.”
Derek- “but?”
Scott- “who’s the other girl? the one locked in there with Boyed.”
Mia- “whoever it is we have to save them, and we have to do it fast.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 990