Ugh Boys!

The bus suddenly came to a halt, causing me to be greeted back into reality with my head hitting the back of Boyd’s seat.

Mia- “agh, my head.”

Adam- “agh, mine to.”

Mia- “what happened?”

I straightened up and waited for someone to answer.

Isaac- “there’s a jack-knifed tractor a few miles ahead.”

Isaac replied as he turned around to face me.

Isaac- “we could miss the meet.”

Mia- “pity.”

Adam laughed quietly.

Adam- “someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.”

Mia- “shut up!”

I said playfully hitting his arm.

Isaac- “Boyd?... Boyd?”

All my attention was on Boyd as soon as I heard him snarl.

Mia- “Ohh god not now.”

Adam- “what? What’s happening now?”

Mia- “oh ermm, nothing it’s just my period started and I’m not wearing a tampon.”

Wow great going Mia.

Adam- “oh here, tie this around your waist.”

He handed his jacket.

Mia- “are you sure?”

Adam- “yeah, its black so the blood won’t show through, besides I have plenty other ones in my bag.”

I nodded as I took the jacket, stood up, wrapped it around my waist and sat down again in one swift movement. God this boy is kind-hearted.

Mia- “thank you.”

Adam- “I got to help a sister in need.”

I giggled at the phrase causing him to smile. Once again, I turned my attention to Boyd who was still growling. His claws fully exposed and clutching the seat in front of him for all the passengers on the bus to see. Before I could say anything, Scott came past and held tightly onto Boyd’s hand.

Boyd- “let go.”

Scott- “you got a plan? Tell me your brilliant plan and I will let go.”

Boyd glanced at Ethan only to look right back at Scott.

Scott- “what are you going to do? You going to kill him right here and then what? What are you going to after that?”

Boyd- “I don’t care.”

Boyd replied as he tried to jump towards Ethan.

Scott- “I do.”

Remember that I was sitting next to an unknowing human, I quickly glanced at Adam to check that he wasn’t watching. When I found out that he was still staring out of the window, I turned back to Scott, Isaac and Boyd.

Isaac- “whoa, whoa, your still hurt.”

Concern laced Isaac’s voice as he spoke. He gestured his head to Scott’s stomach which when I lean closer, I could see blood attains on his shirt. Boyd looked to and when he looks back up, all the anger in his eyes was gone, only to be replaced by realisation.

Scott- “I’m fine. Give me a chance to figure something out, something that doesn’t have to end with someone else dying.”

Boyd took a second to reply, but when he did Scott relaxed.

Boyd- “okay.”

It had been about ten minutes since the Boyd incident and with Adam sleeping again, Danny’s phone constantly beeping and still no movement from the traffic and I couldn’t take it anymore. I got up from my seat and walked to the back of the bus, sitting on the seat in front of Scott and stiles.

Scott- “Mia is everything alright.”

I scoffed and turned to face them.

Mia- “no.”

Scott- “what’s wrong? Are you hurt?”

I shook my head from disappointment.

Mia- “no, but you are.”

Scott- “what? No, I’m fine.”

Mia- “stop lying to me Scott. I saw the blood when you were helping Boyd.”

Scott- “it’s just an old stain, don’t worry.”

Mia- “so Scott, I will worry, okay. I will worry because my boyfriend is clearly badly injured and he is lying straight to my face. Look I get it if you’re not telling me so I won’t worry about you, but all lying to me is going to do is make me worry ten times more!”

Scott- “Mia, I’m perfectly fine.”

I scoffed at his terrible lying skills.

Mia- “I can’t do this right now.”

I said as I got up and went to my original seat next to Adam and Ethan. I could hear Scott sighing in the background as I finally arrived at my seat. I can’t believe him. Ugh boys am I right? I decided to put my headphone and listen to music for a bit, just to calm myself down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 724