Ryan swallowed nervously. He was about one head taller than the older guy, but a lot more vulnerable. "I-" he tried, only to realize he hadn't prepared for this at all. "You will get them, we just made a little mistake and we-"

"Mistake?" Anderson asked suspiciously. "Mistake how?"

Jackson opened his mouth before closing it again before looking over at his asian friend, who looked down at the floor with a cold expression. Very much help in this situation and Ryan growled deep in his throat at his friend, before speaking again.

"We did as told, only that one of our partners fucked up and..." He stopped himself. Making the older guy more suspicious.

"And what?" Anderson pushed.

Ryan bit his inner cheek. "He blew up the car.."

It was quiet for a few seconds before the woman on the couch started laughing. Her white teeth glimmering as she received a glare from Ryan. "That's fantastic." She chuckled sarcastically, laying down fully on the couch and playing with something at her side.

Jackson looked into his boss's eyes with a fearful look. The old man didn't say anything, he just watched him with a numb expression before taking a frustrated inhale. His eyes burning in rage, but still trying to remain calm.
"Is that so?" He asked and Ryan nodded slowly. "Who?"

Ryan tilted his head confused before understanding. "I-I don't remember-"

"Who did it Jackson?!" Anderson yelled, spit flying from his mouth as he yelled in the direction of the taller guys face. The taller guy tried not to move as he closed his eyes, trying to remain in control as he slowly wiped off the spit on his cheek. He didn't answer the question.

"You better answer....now" Anderson warned, making Ryan bite back a small cry before looking to his side. His eyes regretful and full of apology when he met his friend's eyes in the corner of the room.

The asian only looked at him before locking his eyes to the floor. Anderson nodded slowly before speaking. "You," he said, catching the skinny guy's attention. "Come here."

The guy did as he was commanded and slowly approached them, his head hanging low.

"What's your name?" Anderson asked.

"Jeremy...Jeremy Tanaka" He responded with a quiet voice.

Anderson hummed before nodding. "So Tanaka. I give you two options." He said, now walking over to him instead. "You can either give me a new plan-" he said calmly, before putting his hand behind himself and without any warning, pulling out a gun. Jeremy inhaled sharply as it was placed at the side of his head and Ryan's eye widened. "-or I'll kill you."

Ryan met his friend's eyes, his face pale as a sheet as he tried to think. Knowing that if Jeremy didn't come up with something, he would die.

"On the count of three.." Anderson said calmy. Ryan closed his eyes.

Think! Think! Think!

"One."

Jeremy bit his teeth together, also trying to think something out. Even though he was paralyzed by fear.

"Two"

Anderson held the gun tighter as his finger softly rubbed the trigger. The woman on the couch watching them casually, almost like she was at the cinema.

"Three-"

"Tony Stark!" Ryan heard himself yell, stopping his boss just in time from killing his partner. The room turned very quiet as Jeremy tried to catch his breath again, Anderson looked at the taller guy.