I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!

Start from the beginning

Sid-Good,have you eaten anything?

Sana-Nah i am not hungry,i keep craving mochi though,but yahan kahin hai hi nahi.Pta ni Mumbai ke kis kone mein shoot kar rahe hain hum.

Sid-Well eat something atleast, don't skip meals sana.

Sana-Yes dad..... is a really good idea sidharth my boyfriend, i have to go now. I love you sidharth my boyfriend who i am talking to right now.

He laughed.

Sid-Brat.
Sana-Yours.
Sid-Forever.

And the conversation ended.

Just listening to her voice gives him.so much pleasure. Its a different kind of high being with the people you love.

The house hunt is going great,he actually managed to get the ideas out of her as to what she wanted in her home but sana being her usual self didn't give much away.

But she did show him the type of house she wished for and that was enough for sidharth to go out and find something similar.

He decided to finalize it next week after her birthday celebration.

They really need better time management. Luckily sana will be visiting him tonight and she is taking tomorrow off.
Why you ask?

Sidharth strictly told her he needs to take her shopping before her birthday and after her initial form of protest sana and to give in eventually.

So now all he had to do was finish all his pending work tonight and then he can be with her.

He decided to go check on the new model and sample shots ofcourse. He wanted this to work.

Sana was about to head out of her vanity when a spot boy came running to her.
Boy-Madam aapke liye parcel hai.

She was confused.

Sana-Maine toh kuch ni mngwaya.

She looked at the logo of the bag and laughed.
"Rakh dijiye, thank you"

Sana opened the packing and grabbed an icream ball to bite off and sent a picture to sidharth.

"You spoil me too damn much,but thank you for this baby.I love you"

She instantly became happy after having mochi and the rest of the shoot was now less distracting because her brain could finally focus on something else other than food.

Sidharth joined the team and was behind the camera watching how they can make it better and instructing her.

Fortunately, she was a good model so he didn't have to do much.

Sidharth laid his instructions on her one by one and she was doing a good job at it.

Sid-Okay,so Ananya can you give me the look right here.

He held up a previous year shoot catalogue and showed it to her.

Ananya-Child's play,i can do better.Just tell me what else okay.
She started and sidharth talked it through with their photographer.

They all agreed at the sample shots and it was decided before they all went home that these were good pictures and tomorrow they can do it all with the costumes and makeup.

Sid-Great work everyone, Ananya now you can leave for tonight,i will see you tomorrow.

Ananya-Sure ofcourse, have a great day Good looking.

She smiled flirtatiously and left.

Sidharth rolled his eyes and focused on his work.

He chose the pictures he wanted to be recreated tomorrow.