I JUST GOT LUCKY!!!!

Start from the beginning

"Listen abhi toh main daud ri hun,lekin sunday ko we will catch up or what are you doing Friday"?

Arjun-Velle.

K-Fantastic,its my best friends birthday
and you are invited....no excuses.

He agreed and they parted ways.

After a really long time finally kaaya smiled and decided that its better to invest her time in friends, atleast vibe ki guarantee toh hai saali.

So she decided to focus only on what brings her peace.
.
.
.

Sidharth was busy in a meeting,he was instructing the boys for a shoot today when Bella announced.

"Sir,New model is here"

Sid-Send her in.

And stepped inside, the replacement.

Sidharth didn't even notice her properly.He just politely smiled and told her to take a seat.

Ananya-Its not nice to finally meet you in person,i am glad to collaborate with you.

Sid-Likewise,so i assume you already know what the campaign is all about.

Ananya-Yea i have been briefed....but i really wanna know what you want from me.You know,give me details.

Its been so long that it took sidharth quite a while to see that she infact was flirting with him.

But he couldn't care less.
Sidharth explained everything to her like he would to any model and explained to her his vision.

She batted her fake lashes and said
"Oh nice,okay i am sure i can bring your imagination to life"

Sid*smiling*I would like to see you try.

She said nothing and he called Bella.

Take Miss......sorry what was your name again???

She was embarrassed now.

"Ananya"

Sid-Yea,take ananya to the designer and get a couple of rough reels to figure out what are her most flattering angles,you know however long it takes.

Bella had to hold her laugh in while Ananya never looked back.

Well he missed the sassy sidharth as much as others missed him.

But nontheless,he was back in action.

Sidharth got a call from sana.

Sid-Hello.

Sana-Hey baby,are you busy?

Sid-No not really,what are you doing?

Sana-Just finished and scene and Aman and others are taking a break so i thought of calling you.

Sid*smiling*Good,good. Otherwise you remember what we talked about when you went to work right.

Sana-Yes.

Sid-Say it then.

Sana-I have to call you in between so that everyone knows i have a boyfriend without you buying me a cowbell that has your name written on it.

Sid*laughing*Look at you remembering all of it,someone is going to get great birthday presents for being a good girl.

Sana-Aww,thanx daddy,can i have a unicorn too.

Sid-Angel,what did i tell you,you say it sarcastically but my body reacts to it a bit different....so plz unless you want me to..

Sana-Okay i am sorry i won't do it again.