Replaced-Final-8th member series(continue)

Just as she was about to pull the trigger, a yelp was heard from her side, her hair were being pulled as she struggled to stand properly

The gun was knocked out of her hand and was now laying far from her reach.

" You jerk leave my hair" she pleaded,But the person held her tight not leaving her twisted hand which was firmly attached to her back while she kept yelling curse words at him.

A huge smile appeared on my face as I said " Jin"
Giving me a quick smile he shifted his attention back towards Hara who was trying her best to get out from his grip.

" No one can hurt them as long as I'm alive GOT IT" I saw how furious Jin was, I have never seen this side of his.

" But I did this all for you " Hara spoke as tears welled up in her eyes, making us all gasp in shock.

" I like you alot Jin" she said.
" Oh enough with this nonsense I thought you were over this" he gritted.
" But..." She was cut of as the guards entered.

Slowly being dragged away she gave me a death glare
" I'll come back for him and I'll kill you y/n" she kept yelling till she was out of our sight.

" Nonsense" Jin mumbled walking towards us.
Quickly engulfing him I'm a hug, I couldn't help but let out a few tears.

It felt like an eternity while he was gone, I was craving for him all this while.

A few minutes later

After we all welcomed him back , I remembered what Hara said and decided to ask Jin.

" Jin?"
" Yes princess" he asked caressing my face.
" What was Hara saying earlier?" I asked.
He let out a huge sigh as he explained ..........

"2 years ago way before you came, she started getting close to me, she's been with our staff ever since we debuted......she would find a chance to talk with me whenever the boys weren't around.....at first I thought of her as a friend but one day she said that she liked me. Certainly I didn't reciprocate the same feelings so I politely rejected her......however since that day she kept doing stuff , those obsessive psychos do , when one day I asked her to stop or else she would have to leave the company, that day she promised me that she'll stop"

He sighed once again as he continued" but I guess she never did, I was stunned when I got back a while ago and found you all almost getting killed, I knew I had to do something that's why I called the cops"

I later explained him what she all did and he sure was shocked, " I am going to kill her" the rage was evident on her face.

" She going in for a long time hyung" jk spoke.

We all nodded thankful that this all was finally over.

" So y/n you r still going solo right?" Jimin teased.
" Should I?" I joked back.
" Wait you are going solo?" Jin asked shocked as we all broke into a fits of laughter.

Time skip- 2am
The night felt so peaceful, I was finally back in his arms. The others were fast asleep.
" I missed you" I said in a tiny whisper.
" Ohh I missed you too princess" Jin said tightening his embrace.
" I....can't b...breath" I said laughing, while he quickly loosened his arms.

" Wanna go for a date?" He asked.
" When?"
" Right now" I was surprised.
" But nothing would be open at this hour" I told him.
He just smiled widely as he held my hand running over to the kitchen.

10 mins later
" Woah what a date" I giggled as we both sat on the roof licking the ice cream Jin took from the freezer.

" You know kookie is gonna kill us for eating his ice cream" I said as we both laughed at the thought.

" I'll tell him it was you who ate it" he said making me go all mad.
" Yaaaaahhhhh"

The next morning
3rd person's POV
The couple was fast asleep in each other's embrace when a sudden sound made them wide awake

" WHO THE HELL ATE MY ICE CREAM" kook's voice was so loud that it made Jin scared causing him to fall off the bed.