Misunderstanding ( Argument ) - p2

I cried for hours until I heard a knock on my door as jimin entered.
"Y/n we have to practice" he said slowly making his way towards me.
" I'll come , just give me five minutes " I said wiping away the tears harshly .
"Hey please don't cry he was just angry ...." Jimin tried comforting me.

Time skip
" five six seven and lift" jhope said as jin lifted me up then slowly bringing me down as our faces were inches apart .
He quickly looked away and so did I going back to main dancing.
For the whole day we tried our best to avoid each other.

Next evening
I quickly got dressed and went up on stage , everything was going good , we both tried our best to smile for armys even though we both were hurt.

During the break my phone dinged as I picked it up and checked that Chen sent a few photos of his wedding.
I was sending him hearts on how lovely the couple looked but jin came from behind and just saw me sending those hearts.
" huh and people say they don't have a boyfriend " he said leaving me alone in the makeup room.

I sighed and got worried about the upcoming performance , no matter what I have to do my best.

I quickly went on the stage and the song began.
Both me and jin showed great chemistry as the crowd kept on cheering whenever we did the close steps.
Jin stared directly in my eyes making the dance look more seductive , it made me fall for him all over again .
As soon as the performance ended we all came backstage and I waited for him thinking to talk with him and explain everything.
However he came by , gave me a small glance and then looked away ignoring me and leaving me all alone.

After the concert kook found me crying in my room as he kept on comforting me.
" y/n I don't know what to say , but if you want I'll go explain him who Chen is and what exactly is the matter .
" its OK just let it be I have to sleep" I said sniffing ready to dug myself on the bed.

Jin's POV
I was hurt all this while, every time I played the scene in my head of y/n hugging that guy broke my heart .
I wanted to talk to her so much but after our argument I don't know how to reach to her.
Things kept on getting worse between us, during the performance I did my best and whenever she looked at me with her beautiful eyes , I fell for her again and again.

Right now I was in my room thinking about how everything got so wrong between us when someone knocked.
I slowly made my way towards the door ,opening it.
" what do u want Jungkook? "
" I want you to just listen" he said sternly making his way inside.
" stop hurting yourself and y/n , you know what...that guy was y/n's childhood friend , who met her to tell her that he was getting married and showed her the rings who was meant for his girlfriend. During the concert he sent her his wedding pictures which took place in London ." he said making me feel guilty.
" do you even realize how much she had cried for you , HYUNG she loves you" he said finally leaving the room .