8th member - 1st meeting (series)

Practicing my ass off , my phone started ringing forcing me to take a break. I panted heavily as I grabbed the phone and asked , " hello?"
" hello Ms y/n ,, I am talking from the bighit entertainment, in last week's audition you have been cleared for the next stage , you may cone around 12 pm today Bang PD wants to meet you in person" that was it I felt like my heart was about to explode , I quickly said thank you and went straight towards my home to take a shower .
I then choose some decent jeans with some t- shirt and walked towards the big hit.
I was so excited and wanted to share this news with my parents but I can't as they are no longer with me , I dialed my best friends number , after a ring she picked it up. " omg dae dae dae , it happened it finally happened " I couldn't control my excitement.
" woah girl chill what happened? " she asked . " I just received a call from bighit, I passed the auditions" I replied a but calmly.
" omg y/n that's great".
Talking with her I realized that I was standing in front of bighit so I quickly said goodbye and walked inside.
With a few people asking why I was here I managed to find the lady who called me.
" well Ms y/n he's waiting for this way please" I quietly followed her and was extremely nervous.
I hesitantly opened the door of a big room revealing 9 filled seats in front of me I gulped hard.
As soon as I entered I realized my favorite boy band sitting right in front of my eyes. One seat was occupied by Bang PD and the other by their manager sejin . I was beyond nervous right now.
I made slowed steps towards the front greeting all the members and then PD .
" hello y/n so you have been selected for your next stage " I nodded in response.
" me and the manager were quite impressed from your dancing skills and vocals so we have decided to let you train with bts ,until their comeback that's when you will be debuting " he said taking me by surprise.
I checked the reactions of the members but they seems annoyed with this decision, until namjoon spoke." Sorry to interrupt but sir you didn't talked with us about this " he said with stern voice. " yeah and we are not prepared to let anyone ruin us at this moment " jin said , shocking me how can the sweetest Person on  can be so rude in person.
" PD nim we cannot train her along with us , please try to understand "this time the maknaes spoke. I just wanted to run away and cry bit I had to be strong at this point of time
" we have selected and placed with you all after judging her on your criteria, and she fits well, gave her a chance" PD said defending me.
I looked at their faces which were really not happy , " fine " that's all they said.
" y/n you will be moving in with them in the dorms by tomorrow so pack your things up" he said standing up.
" meet her guys" he said leaving the room along with the manager.
I decided to say hello first , but yoongi interrupted me " why are you here to ruin us" he rolled his eyes.
" I...i am sorry" I said bowing.
They all went away closing the door with a loud thud.

This was not what I expected in my first meeting with BTS