horrible incident Final- jin

2days later
Y/n POV
The beeping sound was all i could hear, I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust my surroundings.
Someone was holding my hand sleeping beside me his head was on my bed . I looked around and guessed that it was a hospital.
I gently caressed the man's head as he slowly lifted it up.
" My God .......y/n I am so glad that you woke up" it was taehyung, he had a smile on his face as I returned it back.
" doctor ,doctor" he yelled as the door flung open revealing the rest of crack heads and a doctor.
He checked my pulse as I saw others desperately waiting for him to be done.
" very well y/n ....I am glad you made it" the doctor said making me confuse.
My eyes wandered off to my hands and I could see the burn marks , as tears welled up in my eyes.
I could clearly remember what happened . But who saved me?

I looked around only to find six figures looking at me with concern.
My eyes widened as my speculations were coming true.
" wh...where ...is he? I asked as my voice was shaking with fear of losing him. They all remained silent .....
" TELL ME WHERE IS JIN" I yelled as I cried .
" he ...he was " jimin stuttered
" what happened please tell me " I now asked my voice getting slower as I cried harder.
" he received massive burns , just like you , he's in intensive burns care unit" he explain and my world stopped.
" he went inside to save you but unfortunately was too late to make it"
He continued .
" we almost lost hope when we saw a figure walking out with fire on his back, he was exhausted, bleeding and immediately fall on the ground" .
I felt harder to breath. Just thinking about jin in such a state broke me.

" please take me to him" I said with a pleading look.
" but you just woke up you need rest" they all said.
" I need to see him ...NOW" I said standing up taking the drip in my hand already walking outside the room.

They slowly made me walk towards the room jin was in.
" only two of you can go inside" the nurse said.
Namjoon and I walked in and saw jin laying silently, the person who used to laugh so brightly was now laying down without even a word.
His eyes were closed , he hasn't woke up since the day incident happened.
" jin?" " please wake up" I said .
" look you saved me , now please wake up" my voice broke.

Few days later
Its been a few days since that happened. Jin didn't woke up nor did he showed any signs of recovery.
I stayed by his side ever since , somehow I blamed myself for everything, that night still haunts me whenever I close my eyes.
I was scared to sleep,and now I am insomniac.
The guys told armys what happened , most of them sympathized while others blamed me.
I kept waiting for him to wake up. My only source of strength to fight with nightmares till now is the hope that he will wake up soon.

I rested my head on the bed and closed my eyes when I felt someone slowly brushing my hair.
I looked up to see jin softly looking at me , his eyes glued to mine and never have I ever felt this happy.

2 weeks later
Jin was now back to his normal life. He even did a live for armys telling them about the exact situation.
However he still didn't new about my insomnia.
One night he was sound asleep, so was I as I was cuddled up to him.
I suddenly woke up just an hour later after having a horrible nightmare.
The fire made me so traumatized that I didn't even wanted to sleep .
Jin woke up as he heard my sniffles.
" what happened princess?"he asked caressing my cheeks.
" jin  I want to tell you something " I said .
" I have been insomniac ever since that happened, and every time I close my eyes all I see is fire , I don't know what a peaceful sleep is anymore" I cried on his chest as he listened to me carefully.

" look I know its hard , but we will get through this , I will help you alright? " he hugged me.
" you want to watch a movie ?" He asked smiling , while I just nodded.

Jin's POV
I decided to bring y/n to the doctor tomorrow, she needs to get over that incident.
I played the movie and laid down beside her as she snuggled herself more into me.

The movie was about to end when I heard soft snores. I looked at y/n and found her soundly asleep on my chest.
" get a lot of sleep princess ....I love you"