suicide attempt - part 2

Jungkook's POV
I can't stop by thinking about her, the day she broke up with me she looked so lost. Since that day she didn't talked to me ,i missed her every second.
i was at my practice but couldn't concentrate on the choreography , jimin hyung tried comforting be but nothing seems to cure my sadness.
I just wanted her, she was like a medicine , she was the only one who could cure the misery I felt.

I was feeling uneasiness, it felt as if something bad was about to happen.
The manager gave us an off today as I didn't seemed to be in a right state of mind.
I wanted to ask her why she did that , I knew something didn't seemed right the day she came .
Grabbing my jacket I decided to meet her today.
I called her multiple times but she wasn't picking it up , in fact it was switched off.
I then called Yoona her group member, she was the closest to y/n.

" hello yoona?"
" yeah?"
" I wanted to ask if y/n is there ? She isn't picking up my calls" i asked being desperate.
" didn't you know she quit the company, one week ago she ended the contract, we have been trying to reach her but it was all in vain" she said.
A state of malaise took over as I ended the call and decide to pay her a visit.

As the distance kept on reducing , anxiousness grew. I stood at her door ringing the doorbell. When she didn't opened I pressed my finger print as I knew she wouldn't have changed it yet.
The house seemed quieter than usual.
There were no more her giggles, no more bickering between us, no more fights for the last slice of pizza. Whole memory lane flashed through my eyes, everything has changed.
I walked upstairs and heard the water running while my song EUPHORIA could be heard from the bathroom.

I was relieved when I realized that she was taking a bath. I found her cellphone laying on the bed, I turned it on and there were thousands of notifications and msgs . Curiosity took over me as I quickly opened the messages she received.

My eyes went wide , there were a lot of dislikes and hateful words thrown at her. Some specific texts caught my attention and the way people threatened her justified her behavior.
The pain she was going through was far from what I felt.
I wanted to just comfort her and tell her that I was there for her but maybe I was a bit too late.

I saw a paper nicely folded laying in the table.
As soon as I began to read it my hands trembled.
To my fans out there,
             I am sorry for leaving too early I've always appreciated your supported and love you showed me since I debuted. There were some moments of happiness and some of despair, but you all supported me . But I have one complain  why didn't you accepted my relation with jungkook, I loved him a lot but the hatred and warning I received , I with a heat heart had to breakup with him.

I again thank all of you for the times you were all there for me.

But now I feel everything is empty. I am again walking down a path to reach a destination that I know.

Jungkook,
         I know when you will find this I would be long gone , hut just remember one thing that I never stopped loving you . I might seemed like a heartless rude bitch the day I broke up with you but trust me it was for your own good , I never wanted to see you in pain.
You’ll learn to live without me. Like I had to live without you.
I am sorry :(

The paper dropped from my hands as I rushed towards the door, banging it
" open the door y/n "
"DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID".

when there was no answer thats when I used my all strength and bragged inside.

I saw her small body floating under the water , there were no bubbles in the water indicating that she wasn't breathing at all.

I quickly lifted her up, her body was all lifeless, I laid her down on the floor and checked her pulse. There was no sign of her still alive but I wasn't giving up soon.

I placed the heel of my hand on the centre of the her chest, then placed the other hand on top and press down by 5 to 6cm (2 to 2.5 inches) at a steady rate of 100 to 120 compressions a minute.
After every 30 chest compressions, I gave her 2 rescue breaths.

I kept on repeating this hoping for her to show any sign of life. " wake up" I cried and cried but her pale face was all I was able to see.
I again tried giving her rescue breaths that's when she coughed up water , I was beyond happy but my happiness didn't lasted for long as she went unconscious the very next moment. I felt a low pulse that's when the ambulance arrived .

We arrived at the hospital shortly and she was taken in the emergency room.
By the time we reached , media was already there bombarding me with questions.

I tried to shrugged them off and made my way inside.
" Mr.jungkook? " the doctor asked for me as I ran towards him.
" I am sorry but the patient is not responding , though she has a pulse but her heart line is faint, we are trying to do our best but the chances of survival are merely 5℅" .
That's when my would came crushing down in front of my eyes and I fell on my knees seeing the love of my life leaving this world.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.”

Was it the end of our love story?