Mr. Playboy- jungkook

' why are you so hot jeon jungkook' I said in my mind as I looked at jungkook playing basket ball, each times he does a basket his muscles flexed , making the girls drool over him . Each time he he looked at them my heart break into pieces .
Jeon jungkook is the heartthrob of our campus, every girl loves to be around him , he dated multiple girls from this campus as he calls himself International playboy.
From the very first day my relation with jungkook was of hatred. We both hated each other from the bottom of our heart , gradually those fights turned into one sided love. I fell for him when he stood up for me one day when our teacher was about to suspend me because of someone who tried to get me caught for stealing instead of him. Jungkook made him confess in front of the while school.
We both still fight a lot , but now I find him intimidating.
" take a break boys" the coach said .
All of the boys came towards the seats, jungkook took the water bottle gulping down the whole thing, the way his Adam's apple moved made my eyes stuck on him. He's so fucking hot , but out of your reach y/n.
I was still staring at him when he looked at me, a long eye contact was made as he smiled at me , I made a mocking face sticking my tongue out like a little kid, but I can't stop blushing.
I quickly stood up and walked towards the library.

Time skip:
It was recess when I was having my meal with my best friend Anna. An announcement made the whole cafeteria silent.
" Guys may I have your attention please" jungkook spoke standing on a chair " there will be a pool party at my house all of you are invited. " he then looked in my direction and said
" 6pm this evening " he said walking back towards his table.
I just rolled my eyes knowing that I won't be going in such type of stupid parties.
I was keeping my stuff in my locker while talking with Anna when someone hovered over me blocking my way with his both arms causing Anna to step back. There he was the guy I love with all my heart , he stared in my eyes while his face was inches apart from my face . this time I was unable to let out words all I did was to look in his deep eyes , " you are coming right?" He spoke breaking my trance as I blinked a few times . " I...I uh I don't know " was all I could say.
" you have to come " he said more in a demanding way. He then left along with his friends.
Anna came towards me and said " did you looked at tae , he looks so freaking hot" she said drooling over him. " uh..what ?" I replied , so she didn't noticed what just happened with me.
" we have to go to the party " she said all excited. " oh no no no I am not going , I don't even have proper clothes for a pool party" I said all embarrassed.
" oh come on y/n please just for once , come with me please please " she said making a puppy face so I couldn't deny and agreed.

Time skip :
I was now in front jungkook's house waiting for Anna to arrive, 5 mins later we both went inside greeting some familiar faces, I could see jungkook wearing a shorts being all went in the pool , the music was loud as he danced in it with a bunch of girls. " playboy huh" I said rolling my eyes. He was taking group photos with his close friends

 He was taking group photos with his close friends

This t shirt stick right with his toned body making my heart skip a beat every time I looked at him