They yell at you{P2}- 8th member series ( cont)

No one's pov

No one's pov

The boys couldn't believe what they just saw and heard. They all sat there in a state of shock , not accepting it as a truth.

It was until their manager called them that broke their horrified state.
" Get here asap she's at Seoul national hospital" the panic in their managers voice made them jolt up from their seats rushing towards the hospital.

No one uttered a word, just their eyes were all wet showing how scared they were.

The media was already outside the hospital and as soon as they parked their car they were surrounded by flashes of cameras , as the reporters shove their mics of their faces.

The guards helped the members to enter inside safely.
They came across their staff who just stood outside the operating room.

" where's is she" jin asked not calming for a second.
" she's going through an operation " the manager spoke.
" how did this happened " namjoon asked as jin kneed down blaming himself for not being there for y/n.

" she's in bad condition, someone stabbed her almost 6 times. The doctors said not to expect too much" with that the manager walked away leaving the boys in front of the room.

They all couldn't believe what just happened , with teary eyes they stood waiting for some good news.

Jungkook felt how much devastated jin looked and engulfed him in a hug trying his best to comfort the heartbroken boy.

Jin's POV
We all just wanted her to learn a lesson, never in a million year I wanted this to happen.

After two hours the doctors finally came out.
" doctor doctor how's she ? She OK right?" I asked as my voice cracked with every word I spoke.

The doctor just sighed making me go all numb.
" When she was brought here her condition was already critical, the blood loss was too much , she's in coma for now but the chances of her surviving is just 5%. We are sorry" the doctor said leaving us.

We all just sat in front of the wall sobbing.
" it's going to be OK she's a fighter"our staff tried comforting us but it was of no help.

She was shifted to a room where several machines were attached to her body. Her face looked almost lifeless. We all regretted not forgiving her right away. If only we would have asked her to join us for dinner none if this would have happened.

2 months later
The comeback was today but none of us was happy.
Armys along with us grieved her absence, though those machines were keeping her alive being our only hope, we missed her every second of the day.
Through investigation was held about this case, the culprits were never found, just the CCTV blurred image captured that horrific incident.

Y/n POV
I have been trapped,it's been like forever that just the same scene kept repeating. The pain I felt every now and then.
I was walking back home that night, the streets were almost empty. Entering into an alley I felt someone behind me.
Taking a good look, I found nothing suspicious.
The song I hummed still rang in my ears as I felt a rod harshly hitting the back of my head.
I stumbled and fell straight onto the floor. Holding the damaged area with one hand I looked back only to be encountered  by two hooded figures.

The blood seeped through my head making me already go numb. I know what was about to happen but I didn't wanted to gave up. Quickly grabbing my phone I opened speed dial when one of the figure used his foot against my hand making my phone fell far away from my reach.

" let me go" I pleaded trying to stand up hoping for a chance to run away.
I felt a sharp object dig inside my stomach, then my back . with every stab my body started losing the strength. After nearly stabbing me six times, I was left alone to die.

A lane of memory flashed through my eyes of how I got debuted, how I earned the friendship of members, how armys accepted me and loved me, how I found the lobe of my life, how he used to kiss me and hug me , how the rest of the members took care of me.
With one final breath my eyes shut closed.