8th member- friends?

I was practicing very hard in order to impress boys but the maknaes continue to 2 show me  disgusted looks.
Namjoon kept on messing up the steps  so I decided to help him. At start I saw him giving me a deadly stare but eventually after practicing the same step with me he was able to ace it. He seems so happy that he was able to learn it in one go. He thanked me and patted my head. I gave him a cheeky smile.
We all took a break and thankfully I didn't made any mistakes. Jin joon and hobi were talking with me when I felt thirsty.
I got up from my place and walked to take a bottle, I saw it being completely empty, thus I decided to take a walk towards the water filter.
I went down the staircase but missed a few steps and was about to fall when taehyung grabbed my waist preventing the fall.
We both just stared for a while , his eyes were like a deep ocean , his blue hair were mesmerizing. I didn't realized that I was still in the sane position, thinking about his perfect looks.
" take a picture if you want it will last long" he chuckled holding me tight. That was when I came back to reality and quickly got back on my feet.
" thanks taehyung, if you wouldn't have saved me I might...have ruined my career " I said with a genuine smile
" that's fine, I didn't wanted to help but I don't know why my body didn't cooperated with my brain." He smirked.
We both talked and walked back to the practice room .
.
Time skip
We all were exhausted , as soon as we entered the dorm I dropped myself on the couch immediately dozing off.

Jimin's POV
Everyone went to bed, I was the last one to go to my room after eating the ice cream, as I saw y/n laying on the couch in uncomfortable position.
She didn't even took off her shoes, I felt pity for her, on her very first day we treated her so badly .
I gently picked her up not wanting to disturb her peaceful sleep and laid her on her bed. I took off her shoes and socks , removing the jacket leaving her in her T-shirt and sweat pants. I than put blanket on her covering her up till her neck as the temperature was low right now.
She looked like an angel when she's sleeping, I didn't even realized that I was smiling at her.
" let's not be harsh on her " I whispered and went to my room.

Y/n POV
I woke up with an aching body. I looked around and found myself in my room . I didn't remembered sleeping here or without my shoes and jacket on.
I wondered who put me to bed .
After taking a shower I went to left my room and found boys playing video games , I calmly asked " can I play?"
" no" jungkook said " yes " tae and jimin said at the same time.
" please kookieeee" I said pouting
I don't know why I did that but it might melt him.
" do you even know how to play, and what's with that kookieee thing? " he asked while his eyes were fixed on the screen.
" oh I know how to play" I said confidently.
" come here " he said patting the placed beside him.

We played for an hour and jungkook was wining all the games with me being his partner, we both high five when we beat tae and jimin for the 7th time in a row.
" you r good y/n " jungkook said ..
" let's be friends" he continued.
I gave him my biggest smile
" but stop with that kookie thing " he said pleading.
" nup ....koookieeeeeee" I shouted making yoongi to shout back at me.
" shut up you crack heads let me sleep" ....oops still one is left.