He says harsh words to you - Hoseok

Stuck in a massive traffic jam, I was getting frustrating with each passing minute

Hoseok must be waiting for me backstage and here I was getting late.

He always considers me his biggest support system. He always comes to me for comfort, and today he asked me especially to be there at the venue before the performance starts. I could sense how nervous he was in the morning.

Arriving almost an hour late I finally rushed backstage, my breath was uneven as I made inside.
The concert had already started an hour ago, the boys were performing idol at the moment.

Some of the staff I knew greeted me as I waited with them for the boys to come backstage.
A few minutes later they came rushing in quickly changing the outfits.

I saw hoseok all sweaty and out of breath as I quickly grabbed a towel and a bottle of water running for his aid.
But to my surprise he walked pass me not even bothering me a glance all the way towards his makeup artist.

" Hobi your girlfriend is here" she told him, guessing he might have failed to witness me somehow. However hoseok paid no attention to her words and asked her to hurry.

She passed me an apologetic look, while I gave her a small smile telling it's ok.

Hoseok can be very stubborn when he's angry. I sighed as I greeted other members who welcomed me with a warm hug.

" You know hobi hyung made a mistake during the first song, he was waiting for you but you were late, maybe he got distracted and is now super angry about it" jungkook whispered in my ear clearly scared of hobi.

" Don't worry I'll handle it" I assured him " best of luck" I encouraged him as he walked back on stage to start his solo performance for euphoria.

Slowly making my way to where hobi was seated with his clenched jaws while his eyes were fixed on the screen in front of him.

" Hobi" I called out.
Not getting much response in the first attempt, I sat beside him slowly scooting closer to his figure. Still getting no reaction I put my arms around his waist side hugging him.

However today this tactic was no good , as he stood up harshly yanking me away.
" Stop clinging around me" he said in a dark tone.
" I'm sorry for being late hobi the traffic was too much" I tried telling him.

He sure wasn't ready to listen because the very next moment he snapped
" I asked you to be here, I wanted you beside me , I even asked you to accompany me when I was leaving the house this morning. But what you did you made up a lame excuse of having an extra class. TELL ME ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME" He said making me look at him in disbelief.

" R u insane?" I asked him obviously pissed at his accusation.

" Well clearly not, it's the truth isn't it that why you are late and BECAUSE OF YOU I FUCKED UP DURING MY PERFORMANCE, NOW STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" he yelled in front of tones of staff.

I was embarrassed, and decided to walk out. He was clearly not in the right state of mind, he was angry at both of us , and I was mature enough to sense it.
But his behaviors was too much today and I wasn't gonna forgive him that easily.

Stepping outside I treated myself an ice cream, trying to calm myself down.

Hoseok's POV

feeling more anger at myself for acting so immaturely with y/n I kept getting distracted during the rest of the concert.
I knew I fucked up, and as soon as I got back to behind the stage I asked for y/n.
" Jihye where's y/n ?" I asked desperately looking for her.
" she left a while ago"