Act I: Chapter 10

Lizzy walked up the stairs and arrived at the top floor with her newly fixed robot companion. She glared over Blue and the others at the sight of the ground that had fallen.

"You guys owe me a lot of money," she said, "And it doesn't just grow on trees, you know."

"Um, actually, there's the mystical money tree in Forest of Bravery that grows gold," Emile corrected in a snarky tone.

"I'm aware of that," Lizzy clarified, "Anyway, who's that boy over there that's nearly about to pass out?" Percy got up and looked at Lizzy.

"I'm terribly sorry for destroying part of your factory," he told her, "My gravity magic can get a bit out of hand."

"It's fine," Lizzy said, "This factory should probably get shut down anyway. There is much danger behind producing artificial Star Fairies." It took Lizzy a second to realize that she was talking to someone from the Praetorium.

"Wait!" she said with shock, "You're from the Praetorium. Forgive me for acting so rude to you." Percy smiled warmly as Lizzy started to bow down to him.

"It's quite alright, there's no need for that," Percy said, "Now, for my message." He looked around the room and took a deep breath before he spoke.

"I come from the Kindness Clouds Praetorium with a message for the princess," he began, "Our royal leader would like to meet with the princess of this home planet for..." he hesitated for a moment and looked at his hand which had notes written on it.

"For business concerning Dark mom's attack," he said, "Wait, Dark mom? Oh, wait, I meant Darkmoon. So if you will all follow me, we will escort you to the Kindness Clouds on flying Pegasi and carriage. Man it's hard to read my own handwriting sometimes." He looked up and started blushing.

"I'm sorry, that looked really bad, didn't it," he said.

"I thought it was cute," Blue said sweetly.

"It wasn't supposed to be," Percy replied as he started blushing more, "I'm the king's assistant. I can't be seen looking like this. I'm royalty. I'm supposed to be professional."

"Anyways," Henry interrupted, "I don't think we should go." Blue turned to Henry with confusion.

"Why not?" she asked, "If another royal wants to meet me, I would expect you to encourage me."

"As your guardian and protector, I suggest that you don't go," Henry said, "It's a terrible place. You're not going." He crossed his arms and turned away from her.

"Henry, you're being a bit unreasonable," Rosie said, "If you can't think of a good reason not to go, then there's no reason why she can't go."

"Listen, if she goes and you're not there, something bad might happen to her," Emile said in attempt to change Henry's mind.

"I guess you're right," Henry said, "Let's go then, but don't let them know about me." Blue shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not sure how that will work, but okay," she responded.

"I'll come too," Lizzy stepped up, "My intellect might come to some good use. Besides, Rainbow will stay here and protect the city when I'm gone."

"That would be great," Blue replied, "We could use someone like you on our team."

"I suppose we should get going now," Layla said.

"Right," Blue replied. Percy led them out of the factory and to the carriage. The quality of the carriage was very high with its golden lining around the edges. The green color it had was at just the right tone so that it wasn't too shiny and wasn't too gross looking. The Pegasi were whiter than snow and shined in the sunlight. Percy opened the carriage door and let Blue and the others get in. After he closed the door, he hopped up onto the front of the carriage and grabbed the leads for the Pegasi. Within a few seconds, they started flying into the sky.