Act II: Chapter 27

Artemis and Blue rushed down the stairs and found the king and queen startled by a wizard in a yellow robe, holding Elizabeth and Corey captive in a lightning barrier.

"If I kill you, the war will be over," the wizard Topaz said, "The humans will be able to seize the throne."

"Then you shouldn't have come alone!" Blue shouted in her Eternal Form. Topaz turned to her.

"Who are you two?" he asked.

"How dare you threaten to kill the king of all monsters!" Blue said as she crossed her arms, "He has a family and cares about everyone in his kingdom!"

"Killing him will destroy the hopes and dreams of all monster kind!" Artemis added, "And we simply can't let you do that! I am Artemis Dreemurr, prince of all monsters!"

"I am Princess Blue Star, princess of all Star Fairies!" Blue added, "With the power of Patience, you'll receive divine punishment!"

"Never heard of you!" Topaz shouted, "But it appears you arrived a bit too late. You got yourselves front row seats to witness the death of your father."

"As if I would let that happen!" Artemis shouted as he summoned a ball of fire. He then fired it at Topaz, who then reflected it with an energy shield. Right before the ball of fire hit Artemis, Blue pushed him out of the way and took the hit.

"Blue!" Artemis shouted, "Are you alright?"

"Don't worry about me," Blue said, "It's just a flesh wound. I've felt worse." While trapped in the lightning barrier, Elizabeth started taking control of the lightning. As soon as she got full control of it, she fired it at Topaz, who took severe damage from it.

"Now's your chance Blue!" she shouted, "Use the power of the Chaos Saber!"

"Right!" Blue responded as she summoned the Silver Chaos Saber. She then focused all of her energy into the blade.

"Patience Fairy Starbeam!" she commanded as a while beam fired out of the blade.

"No!" Topaz shouted before he was consumed by the light, "This can't be!" His body then turned to dust, leaving his SOUL behind.

"Thank goodness that's over," Elizabeth said. Not long afterwards, a female wizard in purple showed up and grabbed the SOUL.

"Topaz was always weak anyway," she said, "Anyway, I'll take my leave, along with these two Star Fairies. I'm sure we could get some info out of them." She snapped her fingers and caused Elizabeth and Corey to be concealed in dark energy fields.

"Wait!" Blue said, "Who are you?"

"The name's Amethyst," she replied, "If you know what's best for you, you'll stay out my way, princess!" She then teleported away, along with Elizabeth and Corey. Blue reverted back to her normal self as the king and queen walked up to her.

"I wanted to thank you for saving me and my husband," she said, "We should introduce ourselves. My name is Queen Celesta Dreemurr, and this is King Asgore Dreemurr III. Asgore is a family name and is passed onto the son every two generations."

"It's very nice to meet you," Blue replied. Artemis walked up to Blue and looked at his parents.

"Mom? Dad?" he began, "I know you want me to be more elegant and prince-like, but that's not the life I want. This war has gone on for a long time, and I think it's time that we take action. I know I'm only 15, but I want to be out there helping people. So please, may I go with Blue and help stop this war?" A tear dropped form the queen's eye.

"I know you want to go so badly, but I don't want you to leave," she said, "If anything were to happen to you, words could not explain how devastated I would be."