Act I: Chapter 4

After barely escaping, Blue and the others ended up in the Forest of Bravery. The trees shined with orange colored leaves. As a matter of fact, most of the forest itself was colored in orange, including the grass and other plants. It was like an Autumn day that got a bit too much sun shining over the sunset.

"Where on Stardome are we?" Blue asked, "It's been years since I've left the castle."

"They call this place The Forest of Bravery," Rosie answered, "It is called that due to the very orange color it has, as orange SOULs represent Bravery."

"But why would Willow bring us here?" Henry asked.

"Because it's the only safe place I can think of," Willow answered, "Those Star Fairies won't give up until they have me captive and have your heads cooked up for dinner." Rosie raised an eyebrow.

"That's not really the best analogy," she said, "But I'll let it slide because you saved us."

"Thank you," Willow said, "Let's walk around and see if we can find any Star Fairies." They then began to walk through the woods looking for any other civilization other than themselves. As they were walking, Blue felt that she could hear chattering in the orange bushes.

"Hey, does anyone else hear that?" she asked, "It sounds like wild Star Fairies." The others stopped walking and turned to her.

"Wild Star Fairies?" Henry asked, "Are you sure those exist?" Henry started to hear the chattering as well. He pointed his staff at the bushes.

"Who's there?" he said, "We are royalty so don't even think about attacking us." Rosie and Blue pulled out their weapons and positioned themselves to be ready to attack. Suddenly, the Star Fairies in the bushes jumped out and tackled Blue and the others. They were all wearing orange clothes that looked like they were made out of the leaves from the trees, and their pants were poorly crafted, being made of animal skins. There were two boys and two girls, and they all had orange hair and eyes. Each Star Fairy pinned down one Blue and her friends, causing them to drop their weapons.

"Looks like we found lunch!" one of the boys laughed, "This blue one's hair looks kind of like ice cream."

"Let us go!" Rosie shouted, "Do you even realize who we are?!"

"At least put some real clothes on," Henry added, "I don't think just leaves and string make the cut."

"At least they're wearing pants," Blue remarked, "Even if they're poorly made."

"Shut up, Ice Cream Hair," one of the girls said, "You have no right to speak. Our clothes are made out of the finest material on Stardome." Rosie rolled her eyes. Then, a young boy who also appeared to be from their tribe walked towards the commotion. Compared to the others, he looked a lot more clean than them and wore a similar outfit to Henry, consisting of an orange short sleeve shirt and orange shorts. His choice of shoes was a pair of boots and he had a heart symbol on his chest, just like Blue. He carried a spear in his right hand.

"What's going on here?" he asked, "Why do you have the princess pinned to the ground?"

"Sorry Emile," one of the girls said, "We thought they were going to be our lunch. We'll let them go now." She and the others let go of Blue and company. Blue grabbed the Chaos Saber and stood up.

"So, you're Emile," Blue inferred, "You used to be part of the royal guard."

"That's right," Emile said, "I'm Emile, former member of the royal guard and current leader of the Bravarian Tribe."

"Bravarian Tribe?" Rosie said, slightly confused.

"They're a group of Star Fairies that live in the Forest of Bravery," Willow explained, "They're called Bravarian because they all have SOULs of Bravery. They're the ones that helped me find you."

"I guess that makes sense," Blue said.

"It's good to see you again, my princess," Emile said as he bowed down, but he quickly got back up, "But what are you doing outside the castle?"

"It's a long story," Henry answered.

"Perfect," Emile said as he clapped his hands once and smiled, "You can tell us when we get back to our cave."

"You live in a cave?" Rosie asked, "Man, I thought I'd never see the day."

"Follow me," Emile said, "I'll show you where." Blue and the others followed Emile and the Bravarians to the cave.

After some time passed, Emile and the others were sitting at a campfire eating some sort of mystery meat. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it, except for Blue, who hadn't touched one bit of it. She looked at Emile.

"So does everyone in your tribe have a SOUL of Bravery?" she asked.

"Yep," Emile said with his mouth full, "Every single one of us." Then he swallowed.

"And follow up question," Blue continued, "Why do you guys all wear animal skins and leaves?" Emile's smile faded away.

"Our tribe wanted to break away from Queen Starlight's rule," he answered, "After one of the wars, we lost many Bravarian Warriors, so we left and hid in our forest."

"That would explain why there are no Bravarians in the royal guard," Rosie clarified, "You guys all live here."

"But, why do you still wear the uniform?" Blue asked.

"Because despite leaving you guys, I still want to be loyal to you," Emile explained, "But I can't leave these people now. I'm their leader and they depend on me to provide for them."

"I understand," Blue said, "Maybe there is a way we can help."

"You could join us," Henry suggested, "Your skills as a warrior could prove to be useful in battle." Emile noticed that the fire was about to die and cast some fire magic into it. His smile returned to him.

"Yes," he said, "I will join you, and avenge my people!" He stood up and pointed his spear to the roof of the cave. Then he sat back down.

"But let's start tomorrow," he said, "I need to say goodbye to my tribe."

"Sounds good to me," Blue said.

It was peaceful that night. Blue and the others were stuck sleeping on rocks with blankets made out of animal skin. Starting tomorrow, a new adventure would begin for them.