Act I: Chapter 1

The sun shined nonetheless brighter than any other ordinary day on Planet Stardome. The birds were singing songs in harmony with the wind. Blue, princess of the planet, was lying down in the grass of the castle courtyard, wearing her casual cyan attire, consisting of a blue dress and long cyan hair with two buns tied at the top. She never thought being a princess could be so boring, as every day became more or less the same. She woke up in the morning, did her royal routines, and went to bed. It was as if her foresight ability decided to shut down, never to be utilized again. Yet, something felt different that day. Henry, her royal assistant and self proclaimed best friend, walked into the courtyard along the stone path. Similar to Blue, his attire consisted mainly of one color, being green. His bright green shirt represented his kindness for others, whereas his dark green shorts showed his love for forestry. His large angel-like wings and his angel-winged boots descended from the Kindness Star Fairies above. Upon his head was a pair of gray cat ears, placed upon his emerald green hair. Blue slowly got up to the sound of his footsteps.

"Good morning, bunhead," Henry greeted with a smile, his voice soft and sweet, "It seems that you slept outside again. Is something the matter? Or are you just tired of sleeping in your room?" Blue sighed and walked over to the boy in green. Her feet stopped parallel to his.

"Have you ever felt like every day is the same for us?" she asked softly. Henry's warm smile turned to a slight frown.

"No, I guess I haven't," he answered, "Is that what's troubling you?"

"Well... It's been on my mind for the past week," Blue stated, "Every day feels as if time is repeating itself over and over again. I don't know how much more I can take of this. I want to leave this forsaken planet and explore the universe. But, the queen says I need to stay here, where it's safe."

"I'm starting to see what you mean now," Henry said, pondering her words, "I think it's about time we left this place. But where would we go?" Silence filled the area as they thought about this, but it was soon broken by an abrupt call across the area.

"Your Majesty!" A royal guard shouted as she entered the courtyard, "Your attention is required! The queen has something important to tell you!" The guard fell to her knees from exhaustion.

"What did she say?" Blue asked. The guard turned her head up to the blue princess.

"There's someone... here to see you," she answered, panting heavily, "She demanded to speak to the princess."

"Then we shouldn't wait any longer," Blue said, "I'm sensing this is more than just an unhappy Star Fairy." She and Henry scurried to the throne room.

Blue noticed Rosie and the other soldiers lined up the throne room. Rosie was known as one of Stardome's greatest heroes, however, it left her cold hearted and distant. Her black armor, emerald green eyes, and straight scarlet red hair stood out like a sore thumb in the crowd of rather colorful characters. The soldiers stood professionally, yet appeared unprofessional due to all the different colors of the soldiers, as their color palette matched their SOUL trait. Blue and Henry stood in front of the throne where Queen Starlight sat. The queen's outfit contrasted that of Rosie's. Her white dress and golden hair signified her status as the Goddess of Light, and her kind demeanor ensured security to anyone who entered her kingdom. A girl dressed in lavender, complete with a lavender skirt and long wavy lavender hair, stood next to her. Her refusal to make eye contact with anyone sent a message of a dark past to the princess. Henry and Blue knelt down respectfully, honoring their queen with dignity.

"Greetings, your Majesty," Blue greeted politely, "What appears to be troubling you?" The queen chuckled a bit, finding the flattery somewhat enjoyable.

"First off, I told you that you don't have to kneel," she told them, "It's cute when you do it though." Henry and Blue stopped kneeling.

"Sorry," Blue apologized, blushing with slight embarrassment.