Act II: Chapter 32

As soon as Blue arrived at the top floor, she quickly gathered the group together to tell them the bad news.
“We need to leave, now!” she said with a panic, “These things called droids are going to attack the entire country. We need to head to the surface as soon as possible and spread out. The fastest way we can get there is by teleportation. Are there any questions or concerns?” Artemis raised his hand.
“Lance and I can’t teleport,” he stated, “What do we do?”
“Hold on to one of us,” Blue instructed, “We’ll take you along with us. Is everyone ready?” Everyone nodded as Artemis grabbed Blue’s hand while Lance grabbed Willow’s. Blue then picked up Blue Claire and in a matter of seconds, they teleported away.
As soon as they arrived back in Opal Town, Blue noticed the humans and monsters in the area fighting with each other.
“You guys smell and shed everywhere!” One human shouted to a cat monster.
“Well, you look ugly with all that uncovered skin!” The cat monster shouted back. While most of the insults were verbal, some of them were getting physical.
“Blue, we have to do something,” Henry told her, “These people are out of control.”
“I know,” Blue said, “But we need to show them that we shouldn’t be enemies. Lance and Artemis, can you guys help me out?” Artemis and Lance walked with Blue to the center of the town.
“You might want to cover your ears,” Blue warned. She then stepped forward as the boys covered their ears.
“Everyone stop!” she shouted so loud some glass shattered. The humans and monsters walked towards her.
“It’s the princess,” a human said, “What is she doing here?”
“Will she save us all?” a skeleton monster asked.
“You guys are all in danger,” Blue asked, “Creatures known as droids are going to attack the area in a short time span.”
“They are going to attack over the whole country,” Lance added, “But if we fight each other, we won’t be able to work together to stop them.”
“We need to unite all three races to come together as one,” Artemis continued, “Every single one of us counts.”
“Let’s just all get along,” Blue said as she smiled warmly. The people turned towards each other and then looked back at Blue. Arial, who was in the crowd stepped forward and shook Blue’s hand.
“Let’s do it,” she told her. The other monsters began to shake hands with the humans. Seeing how they were able to make a truce with each other in a short span of time brought a smile to Blue’s face.
Suddenly, she heard the ground begin to shake. The forespoken droids began to spawn out of the ground. The humans and monsters readied their weapons and magic. Blue ran over to Elizabeth and Willow.
“We need to find the source of what’s powering the droids and shut them down,” she explained, “Do you have any idea where it could be?”
“From what I can tell, their power seems to be coming from green magic,” Elizabeth observed, “There’s only one wizard left that can use green magic.”
“I’m getting a vision,” Blue said, “It’s somewhere cold and deep underground.” Lance gasped.
“It’s in Snowdin,” he told them, “There’s a quick way to get there, but it’s a bit of a walk back to the mountain and I don’t think we have much time. But there’s a shortcut somewhere deep in Ebott Forest.” Blue turned to the other Star Fairies.
“All of you need to split up and go around the country and stop the droids from hurting any civilians,” she ordered, “We’re going back to Mt. Ebott. Now, Lance. Where is this shortcut?”
“It’s a warp point in a secret area not known to many,” Lance explained, “I’ve never been able to find it though.”
“Maybe it’s the secret field of golden flowers,” Artemis suggested, “The only ones who know about that should be me and Blue.”
“I’m not too sure of it, but it might work,” Elizabeth said, “I’m willing to take any chance we got. Let’s hurry there as soon as possible.”
“What about Blue Claire?” Willow asked as she picked her up, “Won’t she miss you?”
“This mission is getting too dangerous for a toddler like her,” Blue said, “But I can’t leave her because she might get injured. We have to bring her along.” She gently took the little rabbit from Willow’s arms and then she, along with, Artemis, Elizabeth, Lance, and Willow, ran out to Ebott Forest as the other Star Fairies split up.
...
As soon as they arrived, the golden flower field was surrounded by droids. Lance quickly pulled out his sword.
“They’re mine,” Lance told them, “Stand back.” He began swinging back and forth, knocking out each of the droids, killing them in the process. Afterwards, he felt a strange aura in the area.
“This is definitely it,” Lance stated, “We just need to find a way to use this warp point.” He saw a symbol shaped like a hand on the wall. He walked over to it and pressed it. Suddenly, the group was magically transported to a similar looking spot with golden flowers in the underground. As soon as they walked out, they felt a breeze of cold air and noticed snow on the ground.
“Snow?” Blue asked, “But we’re underground.”
“Something about this place allows it to snow all the time here,” Elizabeth explained, “It’s almost unnatural and it’s a bit spooky about this place.”
“If the humans or monsters get sealed under here, they’re going to have a rough time,” Lance added. “Let’s hope this war ends in peace between both humans and monsters.”
“Agreed,” Artemis replied, “I don’t want to live in this cold place.” Blue Claire began to shiver, so Blue held her closer to her chest.
“Let’s get this over with,” Willow said, “The fate of all humans and monsters rests within our hands.”
“That is, within Ebott Country,” Artemis corrected, “There are humans and monsters scattered throughout the world.”
“Regardless,” Blue said, “I can sense Emerald nearby. Let’s hurry.”
...
After a mix of walking and jogging, they spotted the green wizard next to a large door leading to the ruins. She was levitating two large green orbs, granting life to the droids up above. She looked over and saw Blue and the others.
“Look who showed up,” she greeted, “If it isn’t the princess herself. Glad to see that you showed up to the party. My name is Emerald, the fourth wizard.”
“We’re not here to party,” Willow told her as her eyebrows lowered, “We’re here to take you down and save Ebott Country.”
“You’re not going to beat me so easily,” Emerald smirked, “I am one of the most powerful wizards to ever live! Using healing magic, I can use it to drain the life force of others!” She then held out her hands and began to drain the life force of the entire group. Blue struggled to move closer to her.
“Your wickedness ends now,” she told her, “I will not let you destroy Ebott Country.” She then transformed into her Eternal Form, resisting the draining energy, though she was still having a hard time reaching her. Suddenly, Blue Claire cupped her hands and summoned a silver star-shaped object. The star began to glow, granting Blue and the others the strength to bypass Emerald’s attack. Blue then summoned the Silver Chaos Saber and it started to glow.
“Is this a power enhancement?” Blue asked herself. Artemis looked down at his hands and felt something within him.
“Did I just get a magic boost?” he said softly, “I feel more powerful.” He put his hand forward and cast a blast of fire at Emerald. She dodged it, but it burned off some of her hair.
“It’s that rabbit again!” she shouted, “No wonder Nova wanted it so badly. However, he ne longer needs the rabbit, as he now has the Determination to keep on living!” Blue pointed the Chaos Saber at Emerald.
“Patience Fairy Starbeam!” she commanded, casting a silver beam. Emerald smirked as she split into two, dodging the attack.
“My fellows warned me about that attack,” she told her, “And now, there’s two of us to face off. Which one of us is the real wizard? You’ll never know!” They both laughed evilly in unison.
“Blue!” Elizabeth shouted, “If you use foresight, you can catch which one is real!”
“Right!” Blue replied. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the future. She then opened her eyes, noticing the witch on the right was more hollow than the other, meaning the one on the left was the real one. She then dashed forward and stabbed her. Emerald tilted her head up and smiled wickedly.
“Congrats,” she said, “You were unaware that after letting these orbs go, they will explode.” She then fainted as her SOUL left her body. Suddenly the two green orbs that she was controlling created an explosion, blasting away Blue and the others far away.

... to be continued.