Act II: Chapter 28

"Hey Emile," Blue called out from the kitchen area, "Do you mind helping me cut the vegetables? We've got a lot of humans and monsters to feed."

"Sure thing!" Emile shouted as he ran over to her, "I'd be happy to help out with the cooking. I did have to do it a lot when feeding my tribe." He quickly grabbed a knife and started quickly cutting the carrots in a vicious manner. Blue raised an eyebrow of concern.

"I'm not sure your dicing technique is so great," she told him.

"It's fine as long as long as I'm having fun and giving food to the people, right?" Emile replied.

"If you say so," Blue said. Willow walked up from behind her.

"Is it okay if I help too?" she asked.

"Group cooking?" Lance added as he and Artemis walked in, "Sounds fun."

"So, what's on the menu?" Artemis asked, "I can't wait." Blue turned around.

"I was thinking chicken soup," Blue answered, "I figured that it's the best comfort food for these skeletons. How does that sound?"

"That sounds alright." Artemis said, "So, what do you want us to do?"

"I think I could use some spices," Willow told Blue.

"That's a great ide-" Blue said, before stopping herself, "Wait, have any of you guys cooked?"

"Nope," they all replied.

"We figured this might be a good learning experience for all of us," Lance explained, "Mind if we pitch in?" Blue shrugged her shoulders.

"That's fine, I guess," she said, "I'll just stay back and give out instructions."

She took a few steps back and gave instructions to the group. Many of them couldn't figure out how to do it. Blue remained patient and gently told them what to do. However, everything became a disaster when Willow set the stove to be too hot. A fire started in the soup bowl, leaving Blue no choice but to use ice magic to cool it down. She looked around and saw the mess they had created. From Emile's poor dicing to Willow's bad seasoning, the kitchen had turned into a pile of trash. Henry walked in the room with a shocked look on his face.

"Wow," he said, "This... is bad. Why did you let them cook?"

"Because they thought it would be fun," Blue answered, "Though clearly, things didn't go as planned."

"Be we still had fun," Artemis said as he smiled.

"I'll fix this," Henry said, "You guys can go wait patiently for the meal to be ready." Everyone left the kitchen and let Henry take care of everything.

"Was our cooking really that bad?" Lance asked, "I thought it was okay."

"It was my fault," Willow replied, "I made the stove too hot."

"I don't know, my dicing seemed fine," Emile said. Blue stopped and looked out into the distance. Another vision had entered her mind.

"Oh no," Blue said, "Layla's going to be in trouble. We have to head to Aqua Town as soon as possible." Before she could leave, Blue Claire walked up to her.

"What is it?" she asked the little rabbit.

"I think she wants to go with you," Lance told her, "Willow, Percy, and I will come as well."

"It's going to be dangerous for her," Blue said, "But, her power can help me."

"My power can also help," Willow added, "I have the power to destroy."