Act II: Chapter 24

The wind blew harshly as Willow and her friend ran through the forest of the Ebott Region. Her friend was a human boy named Lance who looked around 17-18 in appearance. He had short brown hair and red eyes filled with Determination. His outfit consisted of a brown tunic complete with a long-sleeved undershirt, dark pants and brown boots.

"How much longer do we need to keep running?" Lance asked while panting, "My legs are getting tired?"

"Just long enough to ensure that we can keep the rabbit safe," Willow answered.

"Speaking of which, have you told your princess about her?" Lance asked, "Don't you think she could help us?"

"She'll find out sooner or later," Willow answered. The two of them stopped in front of a giant rock wall blocking their path.

"It's a dead end," Lance stated, "What are we going to do? The rabbit is on the other side."

"That doesn't appear to be the case anymore," Willow replied, "Maybe she escaped. But for now, I think we have a bigger problem to deal with." They both looked up and saw a white liquid start to drop down to the floor. It began to form itself into a dog-like creature, but remained mostly liquid and appeared to be fused with another animal as well.

"An amalgamate?!" Lance said with surprise, "Here?!"

"Well, whatever it is, it doesn't want to be our friend," Willow said coldly as she summoned her scythe. She then dashed at it, and sliced it in two. Using her SOUL's power, she destroyed the creature.

"Thank goodness," Lance said with relief, "I'm glad we have someone like you to help out the anti- human-monster-alliance."

"Thanks," Willow said, "I'm glad we have you too." A moment later, Percy arrived at their location.

"Percy, you found us sooner than expected," Lance said, "Did you find any clues on where my mother might be? Also, is the rabbit safe?"

"The rabbit is fine," Percy replied, "I found a safe place for her. About your mother, I think I might have an idea of where she might be. Just past Mt. Ebott, there is a village called Hera Village. Your mother should be there."

"Well then," Lance said boldly, "Let's go then. There's so much I want to tell her." The three of them then ran out of the woods and towards the alleged location of Lance's mother.

...

Blue walked down the streets of Opal Town, pondering the recurring dream that refused to leave her head. As she was, she saw monsters and humans arguing with each other, along with monsters being greatly discriminated.

"Why can't we all just get along?" she asked herself, "Life would be so much easier if we could." As she continued walking, she accidentally bumped into a group of humans that looked very tough.

"Hey!" one of them shouted, "You better watch where you're going!" His voice rang in Blue's ears.

"I'm sorry," Blue said softly, "I'll be more careful next time."

"Oh, there ain't gonna be a next time, sweet cheeks," another one said, "Let's show her what we can do."

"Hey!" A voice shouted from across the town, "You leave that girl alone!" Blue looked over and saw a teenage goat monster crossing his arms. The humans turned around.

"Well, what do you know?" The leader said, "Prince Artemis thinks he can take us on!"

"You sure darn right I can," Artemis said toughly, "Leave that girl alone, or else."

"Or else what?!" the second human asked sarcastically, "You're going to beat us up with your fluffiness?" He then threw a punch at the goat prince, who then dodged it and then elbowed the human's neck, knocking him unconscious.