Act I: Chapter 6

"They got away?!" Darkmoon shouted with anger after Envy and the others told him the news. Envy smiled evilly.

"Don't worry father," she said, "I'll be sure to bring her back soon. This is just a minor inconvenience. Corrupt has already made it to the City of Justice and is corrupting their minds as we speak."

"Excellent," Darkmoon said as he folded his hands, "I feel the princess and Willow currently on their way there."

"Um, may I ask something?" Sloth asked, "What's so important about Willow? She seems like a normal Star Fairy like us. I don't see what the big deal is behind her." Darkmoon just sat in his chair and laughed.

"You think you're a normal Star Fairy?!" he said, "I created you to be beings of destruction and evil! You are SOUL Eaters! You have the power to eat the SOULs of others. Fear, Sloth, you are dismissed. Envy, you stay." Fear and Sloth turned around and left the throne room.

"Envy," Darkmoon began, "I have a very special assignment for you."

"What might that be?" Envy asked.

"Remember when we destroyed that Perseverance Town many years ago?" Darkmoon reminded.

"Of course I remember," Envy answered, "Who wouldn't? We left so many Perseverance Star Fairies homeless."

"But we didn't kill every one of them," Darkmoon said, "As you and I both know, they have the ability to use the dark element to limit the powers of others. I need you to capture every last one of them and bring them here so that I can absorb their power and become the most powerful thing alive!" Envy rolled her eyes.

"But you already are," she clarified, "And what's in it for me? Besides, they'd limit my power before I'd even get a chance to capture one. And we've still got Willow to hunt down."

"Oh, but if you do, I will crown you the princess of darkness," Darkmoon told her. Envy pointed her finger up.

"It's gonna take more convincing than that," she said, "I want the big prize. Make me the Queen of Darkness instead. That has a better ring to it, don't you agree?"

"Hmm, I suppose you're right," Darkmoon said, "But in order to do that, we would have to combine our powers together. Fine. Go capture the SOULs of Perseverance and then I will crown you Queen of Darkness." Envy smiled evilly.

"I promise I won't let you down," she said. She turned around and left the room. On her way out, she saw Fear and Sloth talking with each other.

"I'm telling you," Fear began, "I'm starting to think what we're doing is..."

"Is what?" Envy interrupted. Fear jumped slightly.

"Ack!" she said, "Um... we weren't talking about anything." She started to twiddle her fingers.

"I have a task for you two," Envy continued, "Go find Willow and bring her to me." She looked next to Fear and saw that Sloth had already fallen asleep.

"Now!" she shouted, waking Sloth up. Both of them quickly ran down the hall. Envy raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"I don't think I entirely trust those two," she said to herself.

...

Back at Integrity Falls, Blue and the others had almost arrived at the end of the cave. All that was left was a small body of water and some nearby Bridge Seeds.

"One thing you probably didn't know was that these special seeds can from a bridge if you put them in a straight line across the water," Layla explained, "Everyone grab a Bridge Seed." One by one, each Star Fairy grabbed a bridge seed and slid it across the water, forming them into a straight line.