Chapter 33

092120

That night as I finished pulling on my night wear, a knock on my door came before Yoongi entered.

"Are you going to bed?"

"Soon," I sighed. "I still have school tomorrow."

He nodded thoughtfully, and after a second, opened his mouth to speak. "So about Jiho-"

"I'm so sorry, I'm embarrassed. He should have listened to Jimin, but you know, it would kinda hurt if you've been doing things a certain way for so long and you're so close to reaching your goal. He's about to debut, and now Jimin's telling him he missed a fundamental move." I flopped onto the covers of my bed, letting the mattress bounce me lightly.

"He was so stuck up about it, though." My brother walked over to sit on my bed. "He acted like he just knew everything and we were just plain dumb. We've been doing this for a lot longer than he has."

"I know, Yoongi. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, but it could be your problem. Just be careful, he's a pretty nice boy, but he's stubborn and seems to only accept what he thinks himself. I don't think he's open to anyone else's ideas."

"Hm." I thought for a moment. "I'll be careful."

"Thank you, Sujin." He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. "Now, do you want to go watch something with the other boys? Or come get dessert?"

"Mm." I inhaled his cologne. "Yeah, I'll come downstairs in a little. But I've got to go do something first."

"Alright."

I stood and pattered down the hall, stopping at a room before entering. Jimin was on his bed, reading something with wet hair and a towel around his neck.

"Hey Jiminie."

"Hey, Sujinnie," he chuckled back. "What's up?"

I looked at him for a moment before stretching out my arms and falling into his.

"Oh?" He gasped, surprised by my action.

"I just wanted to say sorry."

"Sorry for what?" he cooed, rocking back and forth slightly. "You know I'd always forgive you."

"Mm hm. Well I'm sorry about Jiho, earlier tonight. He was kinda rude about your advice."

"Ahhh, I get it." He let out a breath."It's okay, he's worked hard and I know the feeling. Everyone can always do better somehow, and he'll figure that out one day. Or maybe dance just isn't his thing, like Yoongi or Jin or Joon. But he'll figure it out."

"I'm glad to hear that. I feel kinda embarrassed about how he acted."

I stretched out and sat next to him on his bed.

"He can treat me however he wants, in a way, except that shows how easily he could act that way to you."

"Yoongi said the same thing," I said in a whisper. "I'll be careful."

"Do, please. I know it might be hard, but you think you love him. But boys are just that good at deceiving you. They're always going to act a way you never thought they would. Every time."

I nodded. "I'll keep it in mind, I promise."

Jimin smiled and put his hand up next to mine. "Yaksok?"

"Yaksok," I replied, making a promise as we interlocked pinkies. After a second of silence, I pursed my lips, trying not to smile. "Your pinky is small."