Chapter 32

091420

Hi there! I wanted to let you know that I'm going to start working on one-shots and imagines more! I wrote one for Namjoon's birthday, so if you want to go read that, it'd be appreciated! It's on my BTS Adopted Imagines story. Thanks! :) Now onto the real story~

"Hello, ARMY," Yoongi said with a flat voice. It shocked me how monotone he could sound when on Vlive, but he really was the master of turning Vlives into a casual conversation. "It's Suga, here, with Bangtan's very own," he pointed at me, "Kim Sujin."

Taking his pointing as a que, I waved with both hands and said, "Hello ARMY! I hope you're all having a great day. I'm excited to be here with you today."

Yoongi nodded. "Right. Today, following the very recent release of our newest album, Wings, we decided to do an unboxing video together, to show you what's included in the physical album."

"And I hope if you haven't already bought or received your album, you won't mind the spoilers!"

"Mm hm." He nodded again, and then was quiet before grabbing the album off his desk and showing it up closer to the camera. "Shiny," he said, talking about the plastic wrap encasing the small thing. "It's a bit smaller than the normal, like our last album, The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, eh?" I nodded, and Yoongi handed it to me. "And I believe there's supposed to be a poster with it, one different poster choice for each album."

"Hm?" I asked. I hadn't seen any posters.

"There was one, I think I left mine here... ah." He leaned over his desk to grab a large piece of folded cardstock. He unfolded it, and showed it across his body. "This is for the 'W' version."

I giggled slightly. "That's an interesting, but surely amazing picture."

The poster was of all the boys on white sheets and fluffy pillows beneath them, all sitting in cozy, but fancy victorian looking clothes or PJ's, and dim lighting with the matte ink. They were all lying down on the bed next to each other in various comfortable poses. On the bottom left corner was the Wings logo.

"Why are all your shoes so expensive looking?" I asked.

Yoongi stared at me for a moment, before saying, "Well I don't know."

We both chuckled, and then looked at the album in my hands. "You have the longest nails, why don't you slit open the plastic from the top?"

"Sure," I agreed, and did so, taking off the nice plastic carefully.

"Waaaah," I said, opening the pages of the book. "It's the-"

Three loud knocks came from Yoongi's studio door behind us, directing our attention to it.

"Yes?" Yoongi called. There wasn't an answer, so he stood and walked over to open the door. "Oh, thanks," I heard him mumble. He came back and handed me a slip of paper and mumbled, telling me to open it under the table. I put the album down and Yoongi took it to continue looking inside which I opened it carefully.

To Sujin: There's a boy downstairs named Moon Jiho, he is asking for access to see you. Do you want us to ask Sejin for clearance?

I looked at Yoongi, and then stood to go to the door. The staff was still waiting outside the room for me to come report back an answer. I'd seen her around the building here and there, with her black hair and highlights, pink eyeshadow and black rimmed glasses that made her look in her forties, even though she was probably in her early thirties.

"Yes, please ask my uncle. I'm happy to see him, he was going to come for the dance rehearsal for BTS, if that's okay."

She nodded, "I'll get the message to your uncle."