A/N

Hello there, and welcome to Book 2 of my 'Forver, You Are Young' BTS Fanfiction series!!!

I'm SO happy you came back for more of my BTS Adopted story. It means so much to me, and I'm really happy I'd you enjoyed the last one!

I can guarantee this book is going to be even better than the last, while still keeping the story you loved before. If you haven't read the first book of the series, 'Forever, You Are Young', then I'd advise you read it first, but if you don't, I think you'll be okay.

Anyways, this book is going to continue the wild rollercoaster of a ride with fluff, angst, sadness, joy, and tons of feelings. I will be writing those scenes all army's dream of and making it it reality. The storyline will definetly progress and you won't be disappointed!!!

Okay, okay, on to the story. Hopefully I've got you excited for a whole following one.

Just a few things to remember 😉:

THIS BOOK UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! I am very dedicated to this and make writing and publishing a PRIORITY! You will not be disappointed. I guarantee an update every week unless I say otherwise.

Imagine Sujin (our lovely MC) as anyone you want, even yourself 😊

I'll make this cute and cuddly and you will drown in feels bc that's what I

like. But I mean, if angst is your thing, there's a bit of drama and contention too. We're all happy here.

Also, I write on my Chrome book and then transfer it onto my tablet or phone so please excuse any formatting errors 👍

Follow my Twitter

@Hobi_Flower05

Or, you know, don't, I mean, *shrugs*

ENJOY!