• ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍɪɴᴇ •

| ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍɪɴᴇ  -  ʏᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʏs |

" ɪ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴍɪɴᴇ"
____________________________________

"Thanks, Blake. You're a good friend, I'm sorry I haven't treated you like one" Blake nodded and pulled back, giving him a small tight lipped smile that reassured him more than any words could.

Of it was one thing he had learn recently, it was that words were mere misconceptions. They were so easy to manipulate and to exploit people with. They could be tailored to suit any purpose, concealing all sinister intentions behind them.

"Don't say thank you, this is what friends are for. I want you and George to be happy. But, if he's anything less than that, I'll be at your door and it won't be pleasant" he laughed a little as Blake firmly patted his shoulder before stepping away, looking around the gloomy surroundings that they had found themselves in.

The back alley, rain pouring down and socking their clothes as they stood in comfortable silence, the rats squirming around at their feet. It was like a movie scene, one where the protagonist came to a groundbreaking realisation. The turning point where they discovered their whole life was just a misconception.

Everything he'd used as an excuse to conceal his fears. But that's all they were, excuses. He believed he was trapped in this life, that he could be anyone else but who he was pushed to morph into. The monster that was hidden in the mirror, waiting until the day it could call it his reflection.But no, that wasn't true anymore. He was never trapped, not physically. He could leave anytime he wanted, walk away and never look back. But his mind, his fears, they kept him suffocated in this horror movie that he called his life.

He wasn't stuck, he was just scared. He didn't have the courage to walk out, because he didn't know who he really was. But he does now. He's Reece bibby, he's not a monster, he's a coward. But he has a chance to break away. He didn't have the strength to go through with it, but now he doubted he would hesitate. George came into his life, and as sappy as it was, he gave him the courage he had long called out for.

They moved around the building, edging towards the slightly hidden main entrance which was really just a crooked door to a rip-off bar in the corner of the dark alley. Blake froze, stopping him in his tracks as confusion washed over him.

"What the fuck.." blakes eyes zoned in behind him, disbelief clear on his face. His stomach swirled as he stared at his face, not wanting to turn around and face whatever was there waiting for him. His body was begging him to turn around, the natural instant to spin around and face it, but then again, he always was one to turn his back on the fears that crept behind him.

"Wha-" he finally willed himself to turn around, and by hell did he wish he didn't.

His blood froze, colder than ever before. His eyesight felt like it was deceiving him, as if this were some cruel misconception of his eyes, a hallucination made to scare him.

George was standing there, looking sheepish and a little lost as he shifted on his feet. He attempted a small smile, to act innocent and sweet. But he couldn't think of anything other than the fact that George was here, the one place he wasn't meant to be.

Not George not George

"George.." a cold aura swept over him, crisping his lips so much so they felt frozen as the words got caught in his throat all the while he stood still, mouth agape and unmoving.

"Hi." He smiled a little from where he stood, only a few feet away from the door where everything that could hurt him lay behind. Everyone he had been shielding George from since they met, they were all through there, ready to pounce out and rip away everything that mattered to him.