• Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ •

| ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀs |
____________________________________

"Reece. You're late." He rolled his eyes slightly, crossing his arms lightly across his chest as he stared at his father, ace, sitting in his chair, cigarette planted stiffly in his right hand, tipping the ashes onto the ground as he smoked.  Reece felt the puffs of smoke in his face, going up his nose and building in his chest, but he wouldn't dare say anything.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again" he nodded slowly, leaning up from his lounging position, smashing the bud of the cigarette onto his ash tray before looking up at him again, cold eyes staring right into him.

"Well it better not. We have a problem to take care of, more specifically, you have a problem to deal with." His eyes drifted down to the table, sorting
out piles of paper with swift hands.

"Joe Miller. You remember him right? Short, stubby, ginger man, took out a loan a while back, promised to pay back. He hasn't, go take care of it." Reece nodded, already heading towards the door before his booming voice called out again.

"Take Elias with you. And indigo, she keeps yapping about her lack of jobs." He stopped abruptly, turning around with brows furrowed, a heavy frown displayed clear on his face. Elias. He hated working with that stupid, ungrateful, suck up. Always keen to prove himself better, stronger, smarter than everyone else. The typical teen in denial that he was remotely average, if that.

"You can't be serious, you want me to work with that- can't I just take Blake-" he was inevitably cut off, like he always was when voicing even a hint of disapproval.

"No! You don't get a say in this. I suggest you know your place boy, before it lowers even further" Reece huffed out a heavy breath, mind telling him to fight back but keeping his lips tightly pressed, slightly biting his inner cheek as he tried to keep shut, against his natural instinct to revolt.

He said nothing more, turning around once again and making his way out, spotting indigo among the small crowd in the bar.

Her black hair styled back in cornrows with streaks of dyed purple strands, highlighted under the dim lights. Reece always found it amusing how she appeared as a classic cartoon character, purple in her hair, directly corresponding with her name. Indigo, he always assumed it was a faux name, there's no way her parents named her after a colour that soon became her signature look.

"Indigo!" He bellowed over, catching her attention as her face broke into a smirk, already walking over to him as he steadily sauntered to the front door.

"Finally, it's about time I get some action. What's the catch?" He shook his head, partially in disgust. The though of people actually enjoying what he considered a burden, a horrific job, was revolting. Who in their right mind, waited patiently everyday for a chance to go beat some poor fucker that couldn't afford to pay for basic necessities? It was far beyond his understanding.

"No catch this time, just looking for you to do your job for a change." He smirked at her as they reached the front door, hand placed firmly on the handle as his eyes scanned the room "Where's Elias? I swear he's never there when he's actually needed, and when he isn't, he seems to be everywhere" he shook his head as indigo looked around, finally spotting the tall boy leaning sloppily in the corner, fumbling at the old juke box that was suddenly blasting cheesy 80s hits.

"Eli! Come on man!" Her fruity voice rang through the room, tearing its way past all the other voices currently echoing through the walls.