• Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ •

| Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ - Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ sᴡɪғᴛ |

" ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ᴀ ғɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴀʀᴍ"
____________________________________

"Georgee, stop it I need to go now" he laughed as George grabbed his arm, stopping him on his retreat to the front door. George was begging him not to go, something he always did recently as Reece came over. He couldn't say it angered him, that he resented the boys playful clingy ness, because that would be hypocritical. Perhaps he was worse, he wasn't joking when he said he wished he could stay here forever, not retreat back to his dull life outside that door. But that was impossible.

"No." He crossed his arms as Reece raised his eyebrow at him, amusement flowing through his features. He'd been here all day, but apparently that wasn't enough. And he couldn't blame him, who wouldn't miss this gorgeous face?

"No? Oh alright then just becau-"

"I don't want you to go, but if you must." He stepped away from the door with an over dramatised expression, somber eyes as he pouted his lip fully out, plump and pink. Reece snapped his gaze away from his lips, cursing myself for even letting his eyes drift there, never mind the fact he had stared shamelessly.

"Oh don't worry love, I'll be back soon" he smirked as George rolled his eyes, huffing out a heavy breath as a similar smile played on his lips.

He moved towards the door, pulling the handle and opening the door in a swift motion, as if a doorman from a movie. He frowned as George motioned for him to get out, shooing him with a sly smile.

"Go on them, shoo! If you don't want my company, then out." He pointed out the door, holding in a laugh in doing so.

Reece felt his cheeks ache from how much he'd been smiling these past few days, hell these past few weeks had been non-stop. He would say it scared him, and perhaps deep down, it did. But right now, all he could feel was happiness, pure and utter joy. He didn't know why, but he didn't care. Only one thing stood out to him: he was happy.

"Aww George don't be so over dramatic. Are you free tomorrow?" He hesitated, as he did everytime he asked George similar questions, fear of being rejected and ridiculed. But it never came, instead George's smile would just amplify ten fold. Every-single-time.

"Yes! You could come back tomorrow, o-or we could go to your house for a change? Not that I don't love you coming here! I just-"

"No no it's ok, I get it. It's just- id rather n-not? I mean...we could go to my house another time? There's work going on right now a-and yeah." He tiptoes around the truth, technically a fraction of it was true. There was 'work' going quite often there, but he would be willing to bet that it was a different type of work than the one George's mind would immediately wander to.

He didn't mention the fact that he would NEVER bring George into that house. He wouldn't even dream of it. It would resemble so much more than bringing him into his house: it would be dragging him into his horrible life, the evil and the criminality. So, to answer George's question. No, they would never 'go to his for a change'. But he couldn't know that, not yet.

"Oh ok, that's ok. You can always come here, to...hang?" He bit his lip as he tried to hold in his laugh, failing miserably as George bursts out laughing, blush tinting his cheeks in a way that made Reece stare with fondness gleaming in his eyes. He would try to deny it, but it was useless. George's face, head shifting to the ground with heavily tinted red cheeks, was enough to tell him that yes, there was no doubt that he was staring.

"Sounds fun." He checked his watch, cursing as he read the time, 10 minutes later than he expected it to be.

"Shit! I need to go George, I'm late. See you tomorrow?" He asked hopefully as he made his way out the door, stopping and turning around to look at him as he spoke.