27 - Confined

We just hit 65k on THOR !! Thank you guys so much for supporting my little works 🖤

Not a word. James hadn't heard from her or been able to contact her for a month now.
No calls, no letters, no visiting.
He didn't know which detention centre she was held in she was or if she was doing okay... well as okay as she could be given the situation.

And that's what fuled his rage.

He became formidable, increasingly short tempered and closed off from his family with only one goal in mind- getting her back.

But club duties still had to be done, he was still a high rank patch after all. When the time came to go on their first run, James stepped up and took Axels place too, doubling his work load in an attempt to keep his mind busy.
"Someone needs to be here for her. You hear anything you call me" James had said to Axel before he rode out with his brothers to their charters. With the pressing threat of this new gang, the boys had to do anything and everything possible to gain the upper hand.

James had never been more determined to bring down this gang, ever since they delivered their latest message. A note that had been pinned to the clubhouse door by a bloodied dagger which read
"One whore down... who's next" with Genevieve's mugshot taped to the bottom, with two black crosses over her eyes. Underneath the picture of her in a scribbled font stated
"I hope she doesn't mind the pain"

Since then he went on a tyrant. Uncaring, unmoving. He tore through the charters and recruited their patches, bringing them back to Seattle ready to take them down.

That was a month ago.

Now the men sat in church, formulating their victory plan. Chaos sat at the head of the table and looked out to the men who pledged to protect his kingdom. The President's from 10 of their charters from across America and Canada congregated in their sacred meeting room, ready to protect their founders.

"What's the update on Frenchie?" Chaos asked his men.
"Nothing as of yet. Sike is trying to get us some intel. He's working with a badge at the precinct. Trying to find out where she is."

James couldn't bare to listen to them talking about her, hearing their nicknames for her felt like a punch to the gut. He missed her with everything he had.
He hoped she was okay, that she was managing given the circumstances. He hoped she didn't feel abandoned by him or the club.

James had been in her shoes, he'd done time for the club when he was young... not long after his mother passed away. Although he had a short two year sentence for assault, he knew how lonely it could be especially during the first few months.

The conversation moved on to talk about club intel and what they had learned of the gang.

"Ink give us a run down" Chaos commanded.

"At the head of this mafia family was Vincent Longobardi, who was recently taken down by our very own Genevieve during the bank robbing. He has two children, Kit and Hannah Longobardi , twins, who are ... enrolled at the university both studying music majors. They're in Genevieve's classes Prez."

James had to bite his tongue and hold back every single fiber of his being to stop himself for loosing his shit.
All this time they have been right under his fucking nose.

"Do you think she knew about this? Worked with em?" One of the new prospects dared to ask. Upon hearing his ignorant accusations Thor and Axel who had been quiet up until now were up. James launched himself over the church table to the ass stood in the back.

"Are you fucking insane?" He seethed as Billie held his brother back. "Don't tell me that bullshit really just came out of your mouth prospect!"

"My sister doesn't know anything about this gang. She is loyal to me, to James, to Lennox and to this fucking club. Don't you dare accuse her of shit because she's fought harder, out her life on the line more for this club and this family than you ever will." Axel said coldly, his tone sharp and eyes focused on the prospect.

"Thor and Axe are right William. If I were you I'd keep your mouth shut and you're nose out of business. Remember your rank.

Genevieve has proved herself, not that she ever had too. And besides, you think if she was working with them; one their boss would have hurt her and two she'd of shot at him?"

Chaos's words echoed through each and every man present in that room.

"Frenchie is my friend. She has protected this club" Billie spoke up. "She's protected the girls and she's protected all of us. Now we have to do everything we can to get her back." Everyone around the table nodded, cheered in agreement or hit their first off the oak.

Everyone knew that getting Genevieve back safe and under their protection was a priority. After all she had been nothing but an asset to them thus far, and she's an old lady now, one of the highest ranks.

The conversation turned to more information Ink and Sike had managed to find while the boys were out of town. The patched and the other charters all began to formulate their plan of attack.

"Boss!" The door of the room was slammed open as Sike ran inside effectively gaining everyone's attention. "Boss you got to see this."

"What is is Sike spit it out!"

Sike took a breath before he raised his hand showing the boys the new note that had been stuck to their door.
"Let the games begin" he read out as the torn piece of paper was passed around. But it wasn't just a paper.

With the note was a picture taken from an old cell phone from the inside of a prison cell. The blurry image showed a group of women circling around another who lay cowered in the floor clutching her head.

The picture was of Genevieve.
More importantly, of Genevieve being beaten.

What do you guys wanna see happen in this story?? Let me know in the comments

Hope you are all enjoying so far, the best is yet to come ;)

Xo - R