45. They Know

Christina's POV

I lay on my bed as a watch Amy nervously pace back and forth. She keeps mumbling under her breath. By now I’m used to this behavior, she always does this when she was trying to figure something out or has a particularly hard problem to solve. She practically disappears into her own head and only re-emerge when she figures it out. 

Honestly, I find this so cute. The way she gets flustered. Her hair gets a bit messy, from scratching her head, her lips get red and swollen from the constant biting. Her breathing becomes irregular from the frustration... Oh who am I kidding, I don't like it because it's cute, I like it because that how she looks whenever we have sex and right now she is making me horny. 

I want her now, but I can't do anything about it because both my parents are downstairs, and I'm still grounded.

'Just two more days' The thought of that makes me even more impatient because I know how close it is.

Since I’ve been locked in here, we have had to be careful. We can only be intimate together when we know nobody will be home for at least an hour. Unfortunately, that only happened twice which is frustrating as hell. Do you have any idea how frustrating it is spending this much time with someone you want but not being able to act on it?

"Screw it." I can't take it anymore. I reach for Amy, who is still deep in thought and mumbling to herself, and throw her on the bed beneath me pinning her down. She looks at me with glassy eyes.

I lean down and start kissing her neck.

"They know about us." She whispers, making me get off of her.

"What?" I see her come back to reality.

"Your parents know about us."

"No, they don't, if they did, they would have said something." I try to calm the sudden panic.

"Or they would be waiting for you to tell them." She sits up straight with me still on top of her. "Think about it, these last few weeks I've almost lived here, every time I try to leave your mom drags me back. I've had dinner here every night for the last week and a half. And they're both always asking me very intrusive question."

"No, no, I don't think so, they are probably just interested because we spend so much time together, they want to know who you are."

"Chrissy, we spend a lot of time together, like a lot. Behind closed doors. Like almost every waking moment that we're not in school, and even then."

"Yeah, but girls do that, best friends do that. And as far as they're concerned, that's what we are." I hold her face, "It's fine, we've been careful not to let them hear us. And in two days everything can go back to normal." I kiss her, but I can still see she's not convinced. I push her back around and pin her underneath me.

"Stop thinking so much, just relax." I kiss her jaw and then make my way to her neck. I feel her relax a bit, and I take that as insensitive to keep going. I trail my way down and my hand finds it way inside her shirt. I feel her arch into my touch and shiver as I graze her skin.

"Chrissy we can't."

"I'm not doing anything wrong," I say as innocently as possible.

"Oh you know exactly what you're doing." She starts laughing. "Don't try and play innocent with me. That is the last thing you are."

I place my mouth on her bare stomach and blow a raspberry. She starts to shake uncontrollably.

"Oh My God, you're ticklish? How did I not notice this before?"