44. Chopping Carrots

Amy's POV

"Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to keep my hands off you while my parents are around?" She whispers into my ear as she pins me against her closed bedroom door. 

She grinds her hips against mine, and I feel my body respond with an increase in temperature as she bites my earlobe. I laugh into her neck. "Chrissy slow down."

She steps back and drops onto her bed. "Ugh fine." She says with fake annoyance. I smile and lay down next to her. "If you don't want to fool around, what do you want to do?" She takes my hand and starts playing with my fingers.

"Well, we told your mom we were going to do homework."

"Wait you'd rather do homework than fool around?" She stops playing with my hand. "Damn, I have really lost my touch." She pouts.

I kiss her forehead. "It's not like that, trust me, there is nothing I would rather do than to strip you and take you on every flat surface of your room. But unfortunately, I do have a lot of work to do."

"Is this for your training?" I nod. "How much longer till you're done?"

"Seven weeks to go."

"I really hate that you're stuck doing this because of me."

"I don't." I kiss her forehead again.

She lifts, leaning on her elbow, she looks down on me. "Let me help you, where is your work."

"It's in my backpack."

Moments later, she is helping me with my research. I find it is much more pleasant with her here and I make more progress being able to bounce my ideas off of her. Before long, I’m done with the material of the next two weeks. 

I feel a little light-headed from all the deep thinking, and I can tell that Christina was feeling the same way. I look at the bed to see that she had dozed off while reading one of my textbooks. I smile at the sight of the beautiful girl in front of me. Still not being able to believe that she is mine.

A soft knock on the door moments later pulls my attention to her mom poking her head through the door.

"Amy hi," She whispers as she sees Christina sleeping. "Are you staying for dinner?"

"That's a very nice offer, but I wouldn't want to impose." Every night since Christina was grounded, I've been over here and her mom has constantly insisted on me staying for dinner.

"Nonsense. You could never impose." I give her a soft smile. She looks back at Christina for a moment. "How about you help me cook, you look tired. How about you take a break and come keep me company."

I am about to deny my exhaustion, but my body betrays me and decides to let out a yawn at that moment.

Soon I find myself in the kitchen chopping carrots. We decide to let Christina sleep, well more like she decided, and I didn't really see the problem.

"How was the homework coming along?"

"Oh, I wasn't doing homework, I was working on some stuff for a training that I'm following."

"Oh yes, Chris told me about that."

"Really? What did she say?"

"Well, not much about the program itself. She did however tell me how you ended up doing it and that little deal you made with Mr. Johnson."

I clear my throat as I look up. She has a grin on her face that causes heat rise to my cheeks, so I look back down and keep chopping carrots.

"You look surprised that she told me..... You know, there are few things that Chris doesn't tell me. She rarely keeps secrets from me."