Chapter 46

Luke's Point of View.

I found myself crying excessively, It feels like it can't be stop. It hurts so much that I can't even stand and walk by my own, I'm a doctor but i kept asking myself.

'Why do I feel so useless? Why i can't save my family?'

I looked up as I heard the doctor walks out from the room where Mia is, my heart begun to beat faster than I thought it would be.

"How's my daughter?"

"Is she okay?"

"Is the baby alright?"

"Calm down please," the doctor answer in a calm way.

"She's now conscious, but the main problem is her condition is not stable anymore. Its all because she's not taking any medication for her heart because of the baby." I closed my eyes and cupped my face using my cold hands.

"You mean it can attack anytime? At any moment?" Tito Vince confirmed.

"Yes, and it can lead to severe injury that will take her life and the baby.." My hand turned into fist.

"I'm a doctor.." I said in between..

"If she could possibly wait and be stable until her due date would there be a chance that both of them can be save?" I hope he would would say yes.

'Just please I'm begging..'

"I can't give you a sure answer, as your fellow doctor I understand the situation and I know you do too. But I am not saying that there is no chance at least 1% over 99% there is." Napapikit ako at tumango tango.

"That's what I like to hear, Thank you."

"Are you going to do the operation doctor?" He questioned.

"I will with my team."

"Okay then, We'll put her on ICU for the mean time and for her safety. We can't inject medications for her heart to secure the baby's safety." He announced and bow his head a little.

"I need to go.." We just nod our heads and let the doctor leave then afterwards the other team comes out from the room with Mia lying on a stretcher.

I can vividly see her bump, we need more weeks until her due date. "Let's go." I was about to step my right foot but then my knees started to weaken but Tito Vince and Zai helped me.

"Let's pray and god will provide okay?" Tito Vince said that made me nod like a stupid kid.

"That's good keep your strength, You'll save our daughter, your family." Sa muli ay tumango tango ako at sumunod sa kung saan dadalhin si Mia.

As we reached the ICU we waited for their guide. I mean we're doctors but we can't just provoke their works. Nang lumabas sila ay lumapit sila kaagad sa amin. "I'm a doctor from GRS hospital Philippines." Mahinang sabi ko.

"Your whole name sir?" Kwestyon nitong babae na blonde ang buhok.

"Luke Garcia."

"And I'm Zai Garcia we're fellow doctors." Singit ni Zai.

"Okay sir, We'll find her record from that hospital and then we'll update you and your team to be ready." I just nodded and walk near Mia's room.

Mula sa pagkakatanaw ay nakita ko ang paggalaw ng kaniyang pilikmata kung kaya't binilisan ko ang pagkuha ng protective suits at surgical mask to be safe.