"Yeah. Don't worry." I said and try to focus again but failed.

I looked at Tzuyu who's now focusing on the discussion.

I just sighed and remembered what I saw a while ago.

A girl running and breathing heavily in corridor. That's the thing I saw.

I brushed off my thoughts and force myself to focused as I could. Not so long, the time finished and the morning break started.

"You're not eating your food. Why?" Tzuyu asked

"Nothing. I'm just full.." i said

We're now in the cafeteria for our morning break and now eating.

"Want me to help you?" Dahyun asked and smiled at me widely.

"Sure." I said and gave her my food.

"Is this about awhile ago? What happened?" Tzuyu asked to me.

"I remembered something a while ago. But it's not clear." I said

"Is that so? It's not that bad right?" She asked

"Yeah.." i just said.

"That's good, meaning Chaeyoung is already regaining her memories. Let's just wait and wait." Dahyun said.

"Yeah, that was good." I said

~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch break

"FINALLY!" Dahyun exclaimed

"It's hard for her to listen to the lesson without talking." Tzuyu said and laugh.

"Obviously." I mumbled.

"Let's go now! The seniors are waiting." Dahyun said and heads out first.

As we came out of the room. I stopped as I remember that I'll be heading at the art room to practice.

"Guys, Sorry I can't go with you. I need to do practice." I said

"Are you sure?" Dahyun asked to me concernedly

"Yeah, I'll go back after the break."

"Why don't you just do it in our house after school?" Tzuyu suggested.

"I still need to review later so maybe I'll just use this time to practice." I said

"Ok, let's see each other later." Tzuyu said

After that, I separated my way and head to the art room in seniors' floor.

While walking I noticed something.

This is the place that I saw in my mind a while ago....

I took off the thoughts and just head to the art room. As expected the room is vacant.

I pulled out my materials and and prepare it.

"Ok let's start Chaeyoungie. You can do it!"

~~~~~~~~~

Third person

As Tzuyu and Dahyun arrives at the cafeteria, the squad welcomed them. Lisa and Rosé is also in the table and also Eunha.

"Woi! Where's Chaeyoung? Is she coming? Or she's crowded by girls right now so she can't come?" Jeongyeon joked that made the others to laugh except Mina.

Jeongyeon noticed that the penguin is glaring at her causing her to stop to laugh.

"I-I'm just kidding." Jeongyeon said.

"Jihyo told us that Chaeyoung got a new haircut. We've been hearing her name since we arrived here." Nayeon said that enlightens the two on what is happening.

"Like really! She looks like an oppa!" Jihyo exclaimed

"Anyway where is she?" Momo asked

"She's at the art room to practice." Tzuyu said.

"Ahh." They all said in unison.

Not so long, Mina stood up and went out of the table.

"Where are you going? You haven't finish your food yet." Momo said

"You can have it, I just need to go somewhere." Mina said but the others know where she's going.

Mina went out of the frame while the others just look at her who's now at the cashier and buying something.

"Bet she bought that for Chaeyoung." Rosé proudly said

The others agreed while Eunha is confused since she didn't know what's between Mina and Chaeyoung.