OUTRO : NEVER STOP

Jaemin was always thinking it was Kayei's mother who killed his parents but only after Jungkook told him the truth did he realise that he'd been targeting the wrong person. Now all that was left in him was the grief of losing Taehyung, his best friend. To take revenge for his death, he will start by plucking out all the close ones to Namjoon since he was the one who shot him.

As a part of his personality Jimin kept channeling all his grief into something else, something totally 'not him' but a part of him. He didn't realise the first time it happened but now he knows its consequences and despite all that he decided to leave Jaemin alive within him.

"Even if I wanted to, looks like Jimin doesn't want me to leave. So shall it be. And it shall 'Never stop'"

He took out his pendant, but this one was what Taehyung wore when he was killed, with his blood stains on it. He flipped it open and stroked the face.

"I shall not stop Taehyung-ah until I take revenge for your death. I shall keep deceiving like I did, though it wasn't really you who murdered them all. It was just me and you only tried to make it look like you manipulated me all while trying to save my life"

"The deception you began will finish with mine" He hissed as he turned to look at the girl who was now running away from him.

"Not far my love. You're special because your my 30th"

He snarled and rubbed her blood on his hands before smiling murderously at her retreating silhouette and smiled with the eyes that now shined-

~ blue

————————————————

————————————————

A/n : Oh! Actually it's been a while since I spoke to my readers through my pages. Hello my lovely readers. If you've come this far then I guess you liked my book or atleast were tempted to read it until the end.

Thank you for all your support and love. I promise that I'll give you better works than before and always keep the likes of my readers in mind.

See you until my next work.
Stay safe stay healthy. 💜

With love
Beanssluv