CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Then I can join too" Jungkook's voice came from the door. He was leaning on the door with his luggage and waving at them.

"You?? Why are you here?" jimin fired angrily but Taehyung interrupted him before turning back at jungkook,
"Jimin calm down. Jungkook, aren't you supposed to sleep with joongi Prof"

"Ohh actually I wasn't very comfortable there so he asked me to stay with you guys" Jungkook dropped his bags right in front of Jimin's legs and cuddled the pillow on the bed beside Taehyung.

"You will regret this decision" jimin gritted his teeth

"Really??" jungkook raised his brows

"I only thought I shouldn't miss a chance to stay with YOU guys overnight" he emphasised the you looking at jimin who was glaring at him.

Taehyung innocently hugged him and smiled.
"Yess we have an awesome trio here, let's have fun" Taehyung said.

"I'll make sure you guys have fun" Jungkook said smirking and Jimin didn't have a good feeling about that.

//////

The morning sun shined brightly on their faces through the window.
Jimin and Taehyung were locking their legs with each other while Jungkook had his head on Jimin's butt. Just as he woke up he realised something heavy on him and tried to push it off but it held tightly on to him.

"Yah.... Move" Jimin squeaked half asleep.
Jungkook's head was heavy and he pushed it hard until it dropped on the bed hanging down its side. Jungkook was in the most awkward position with his body on the bed and head hanging down.
Jimin sat up and saw both being passed out like they were drunk. He rubbed his eyes and got down to drink some water but his focus fell on Jungkook's wallet kept on the side table.

'This looks like rijin' he thought and took the photo in it. It was her photo from the time of her school, wearing a uniform hair tied to a tiny pony and big innocent eyes that smiled. He smiled at it and stroked her face in it but realising it was in Jungkook's wallet his expression changed.

'Why is this guy having Rijin's picture??' he glared at him intensely and tucked the photo inside his own pockets before exiting the room.

/////

Breakfast was being served hot and all the students were busy munching in. Jungkook had already taken his plate and begun to hog in. Rijin and Jimin came downstairs together and met Taehyung standing in the queue for Kimchi.

"Look Rijin, Kim is eating Kimchi" Jimin pointed at him and giggled making Rijin break into a laughter.

"That was weak" Taehyung commented with slit eyes and held his stomach in hunger.

"Didn't you eat last night?? Still your so hungry?" Rijin wondered.

"I don't live because of food, I live for food" Taehyung said and hurriedly grabbed two bowls of Kimchi to his plate. He then smelled it addictively and went over to the table after waving at them both.
Rijin and Jimin now stood in the line for Kimchi, she noticed Jungkook already sitting there and eating his food interestingly.

"Don't worry we won't sit near him today" Jimin whispered in her ear after seeing her look at him.

She faked a smile but her concern was different,
'why is he sitting alone?' she thought when her turn to take the bowl came.