CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

He leaned forward to grab her leg but she quickly sprung back letting out a yelp,

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Swiftly switched on the lights.

“Hey Rijin!! Are you okay? Its me, Jimin” he said worriedly leaning forward. The black hoodie guy had vanished and the eerieness dissolved immediately after she saw it was Jimin.

She looked around and checked the window and sighed loudly.

“You scared me, why didn’t you knock” she asked him wiping the sweat on her forehead.

“I saw it was open and came in to check if you were okay. The windows were very loud” he pointed at the clattering windows and shrugged his shoulder.

“God! Thank god! Yeah I’m sorry about that, I’ll close it, even I don't want it open now” she said and went to close it.

He adjusted the blanket in her bed,
“Why did you yell back then, do I look scary to you” he checked himself in the mirror and pouted.

“No Jimin, I think I was dreaming, just a nightmare. I’m getting a lot of dreams lately” she rubbed her head stressfully.

He sat down near her and caressed her hair,

“Are you okay? Did you see something?” he asked worried

“No it’s nothing, just a bad dream I’m fine” she smiled and patted his hand lifting it off her hair.

“Oh I know whom you saw" He finished suspiciously making her stiff like log.

"Who...who is it?" She asked slowly not ready to hear what's to come after.

"Maybe you saw Jungkook” he sheepishly winked and giggled.

She smiled and shook her head, “God knows when you both will stop fighting” he nudged him.

“I’m not promising you anything because I can fight with anyone for you” he said and smiled warmly.

She sighed and shove him out,
“Now get going and sleep. Don’t spy on me” she pushed him from back out of the room.

“Okay okay lady, I’m going. Take care and sleep well” he smiled and waved before he left downstairs to his room.

She noticed someone standing near the other side of the corridor afar before shutting the door. She knew for once that he must've come hearing her yell and must have hesitated after seeing Jimin with her.