CHAPTER FIFTY TWO

“Kill Jungkook instead”

“What?!” Jimin squeaked weakly.

“He’s the one getting closer to knowing the truth, and moreover he has Rijin. You love her don’t you? Then why should you let him live? Kill him” Taehyung's sinister ideas poured into words.

Jimin's eyes grew wet, "Do you have any idea what you're doing?! You jerk!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME, YOUR MAKING ME DO ALL THIS. YOU ARE THE REASON I AM-" He suddenly grew silent.

“If not you then I need to call him out to get it done” Taehyung mumbled casually.

Jimin dropped his head low and snarled creepily,
“You don’t have to, because -
I’m already here”

He lifted his head and flashed a cunning smirk but this time his gaze shined in a royal blue. His other side had already answered the call.

####

He slowly walked uphill holding his clutch in one hand and tapping on the phone screen with the other. His entire concentration was on it that he had barely noticed an arm creeping up his nape. Before he could feel the grip his head was thrashed on the compound wall. He bellowed and winced in pain.
A deep voice touched his ears,
“Hi Jackson! It’s a while since that conference isn’t it”

“Aaah who the hell!! What are you… Aah…doing?”

“Teaching. You. A. Lesson.” he smashed his head with every word he spoke until he went unsteady on his own feet.

Ravi released his grip and stood watching him stumble and finally squat in pain.

“What did I do?!” Jackson yelled.

“Tell me who is the guy with the blue eyes, that you were teamed up with” he advanced and gripped his hair pulling his head behind violently.

His eyes widened for a moment at his accusation and swiftly changed to a smirk again.

“Huh… Did you think it will be that easy?” he smiled “And what made you feel I was even related to him? Or the murders?”

Ravi paused briefly and smiled, “I didn’t say anything about murders though?”

Immediately Jackson’s face turned stiff and he gritted his teeth at his blurting.

Ravi punched him right across the face and blowed two kicks on his abdomen as he lay on the floor making him cough badly.

“Tell me!” he held his collar “why did you kill hoseok? What is it that he found out?”

He was drowsy and could barely open his eye,
“Hoseok got to know who it...was” he stuttered.

“What?? Who is it? Tell me who is it”
He shook him violently and dug his fist right through his face again until he coughed out blood.

His neck snapped hard for the blow and sweat with blood dripped down his hair and forehead.

“It’s your- own man”

Ravi froze and his eyes fixed in shock. He didn’t expect a lead like that. A lead back to his own team?

Traitor? Another?

“Wh…Who is it?”

Jackson got more stuporous and dropped his head low as he was losing his consciousness.

“HEY! TELL ME WHO IS THAT GUY?”

“Ji.. Ji..min park” he fainted completely after spitting out the words.

With all the police force arriving there, Jackson was arrested.
Namjoon and Jin were informed about the lead ravi found.

"WHAT!?!" Both Namjoon and Jin said in unison "Was he the murderer that killed all those girls!? Was he the one who killed minah and hosoek too?" Jin exclaimed.

"And he was roaming among us freely all this while and we didn't have a clue" Namjoon facepalmed in distress.

“Oh shoot! His next target was Rijin. If its Jimin then she’s right there living with them, we need to stop him before he attacks her” Jin panicked.

“Let's call Taehyung” Namjoon said.

Ravi had already pulled out his phone “I'm calling Jungkook”

But before he could dial, his phone rang
Trinng trrinngg

“It's him” Ravi announced and received hurriedly.

“Jungkook! We found who the murderer is…we need to keep Rijin safe”

“yes I called you for the same

"Its-

“Jimin”
“Taehyung”