CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

"AHHHHHH!!" Jimin got startled and punched the window in a reflex but ended up hurting his own hand.
The man flinched back and leaned again on the window cupping the sides of his face with his hands, glued to it. He tried to see who was sitting in the seat.

"Hi jimin-ah" his voice came muffled through the window.

Jimin then went closer and took a proper look at the man, that's when he realised it was his own creep,

Kim Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah!" he shrieked and got down the car only to land a few friendly punches at his stomach.

Jungkook got down too and waved at him. Rijin hugged him and patted his back.

"You scared all of us" she said as she smiled at him.

"Just thought I'll give you a surprise" he said as he hung his arm around Jimin.

"But why are you here, how did you know we were here?" Jimin asked whispering half.

Taehyung smiled and gestured at Jungkook,
"he told me the location"

"Huh?" Jimin looked at Jungkook and back at him in confusion.

"He is the biochemist that'll join us" Jungkook said as he came and hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded widely and received a happy hifi from all.

"Where were you guys leaving by the way" he asked pushing his red glasses closer to his nose.

"We are going to the lab, to check the fingerprints on minah's phone from day before" Rijin said.

"Ohh that's my area then, let's go what are we waiting for. Let's get it" he showed double fists but Jimin held him back.

"Why what's the matter"

"I don't think you'll come with us like this" Jimin pointed at his attire with a disgusted expression.

"Yes boss" Taehyung saluted and took off his wig to a messy but yet cool hairstyle and rubbed his eyes to reveal his unrealistic gaze. Then all got on to the car driving off to their investigation.

////

FORENSIC LABS AND RESEARCH CENTRE

Namjoon, Ravi and Hoseok were already there. Namjoon was trying to track the last GPS location the phone was found in and ravi tried calling Jungkook to enquire where they were.

"This thing is tricky" Namjoon said with his hand under his chin.

"What happened" hoseok asked.

"This shows that the location it was found in was near her office" Namjoon showed him the red dot in the map on the screen.

"Hmm... that's where she works" Hoseok said

Namjoon nodded, "but we found the phone a couple of metres away from the location it shows"

Hoseok stared at him puzzled.

"Meaning, her phone lost signal exactly after exiting her office" Namjoon's chin protruded forward showing he was thinking.

"So does that mean she knew the man and switched it off when she met him?"

"Or another possibility was that he met her just outside her office and tranquillized her or something and then switched off her phone himself and threw it away as he took her"

Hoseok banged the table in rage.

"Hoseok-ah you should stay at home until we find something. This is only making you worse" Namjoon suggested receiving a death glare from Hoseok in return.