CHAPTER FORTY NINE

Jin noticed namjoon’s restless hand movements and spied until he couldn’t hold in his curiosity.

“what are you looking for” he asked seeing how namjoon rummaged the things on the table, pushing a few more to the floor and dismantling the clock accidentally.

“I can't find my phone since yesterday” he muttered, his head was inside the cardboard box, sunk, with only his muffled voice coming out.

“Huh!? Didn’t you have it with you the whole time” Jin sighed.

“I left it in a hurry on hearing hosoek’s…” he paused, looked at Jin before going back inside the box, “it’ll be here somewhere”

Jin shook his head and began to search too. He glued his face to the floor sideways and tried to see underneath the couch.

“Oh!!” he exclaimed in a few seconds “it’s here I guess”

Namjoon stood patiently as Jin stuck his hand under instead got it stuck halfway through his wrist.
“My hands are big!”

Namjoon pointed his palms out, “mine are even bigger. Now how?”

“Bring me a stick, scale, anything” Jin ordered and namjoon immediately got to action.

He brought a scale and Jin tucked out the phone in no time.

“Thanks” he said as he saw his phone dearly and blew off the couch dust from it.

“Oh it’s gone off”

“What do you expect, it was lying under that for... Probably 2 days now?” Jin scoffed and walked away.

Namjoon plugged in his charger and saw it lighting up its welcome screen on switching on.

“Ohhh!” he exclaimed making Jin stop at his place.

“Why? What happened”

“It's Hoseok's text” he held a stiff expression.

Jin curiously peeked to check what he could send before he was attacked.

“He has sent it exactly five mins before being stabbed according to the time here” Namjoon pointed out and clicked the notification open.

Anxiously the two leaned over the screen anticipating if there was something he knew.

“Maybe it’s the hint to the murderer. What if he knew something and that’s why he killed him”

Jin deduced and the message box finally opened.

Blue ey..

Hoseok

“Blue ey?? Why does that mean” Jin wondered.

“Eye, it should be eye” Namjoon guessed protruding his chin.

“Why not eyelash, eye brows or even eye mart”

Namjoon sighed, “have you ever seen blue eyelashes or blue eyebrows? This must mean blue eyes”

“Yah! Why can’t there be? I was anyway going to try that. I wonder how I’d look in blue eyebrows or blue eyelashes” he pondered with his finger over his chin.