CHAPTER FOUR

"Jungkook?" she exclaimed back.

A tall and handsome man walked in with a blazer coat and a stylishly hanging bag by one side. He checked his watch as he walked in and pushed his bangs to the side as he stood beside the teacher.

He nodded and bowed at all when the teacher introduced him.

"So this is Jeon Jungkook, am I right? " he cross checked with him and he nodded in response. His face hadn't even shown a small sign of ease or happiness from the time he entered. He was good looking but seemed too cold by attitude.

He had barely spoken and the teacher kept going on,

"He is a transfer student from the seoul institute of sciences. He is very smart guy and indeed the topper of his batch. Let's welcome him warmly and do the needful" teacher then gestured at Jimin who was standing with a confused look.

"Park jimin, please help Jungkook find a suitable seat"

"Uh huh... yeah... yes sir I'll take care of it" he stumbled "but sir there is another new student who joined today"

Kayei suddenly realised it was her name and she stood up,
"yes sir I'm s... choi Rijin" she was close this time again. She was so used to saying her original name and it was really hard to fake her name now. She had to be conscious every time someone introduces themself to her.

The teacher stared at her with huge eyes and saw her head to toe, until he scanned her a few times,

"Oh then who is this??" he pointed back at Jungkook giving him a confused stare.

"Sir this is my migration letter" she showed him a letter from her bag. The teacher read it very carefully and nodded with realisation,

"Oh right okay okay" he smiled at her "don't worry I'll take care. So we have two new students then, welcome her too students" he said and bowed before he left.

The class became noisy the moment he stepped out and it began to ease a little. Jungkook walked straight to Jimin and gave him a handshake.

Jimin smiled at him warmly and said,

"I'm sorry I actually thought only one student was going to come and arranged for just one extra table, stay put I'll go bring another one"

Jungkook held his shoulders back and looked at him,
"I think I already have a seat" he said eyeing Rijin.

She frowned and looked down feeling weird getting that much attention from a stranger.

Jimin looked at rijin and then back at Jungkook smiling and shook his head,
"No no I'll go bring one table for you Jungkook, this is my seat"

"Sure, you should bring one, for yourself"

He shoved Jimin to the side and dropped his bag beside Rijin and sat down stretching his legs long while she moved more inside until she was cramped.

'What's wrong with him, why does he want to sit beside me? That's weird' but she couldn't do anything than watch.

Jimin's face became serious, the smile disappeared in a second and changed into a annoyed stare onto Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't bother but tilted his head back on the seat and stretched his hands letting out a yelp of relief.

She felt it was really mean of him to behave like that so she mustered up her confidence and spoke,
"it's his seat Jungkook, find yourself another seat"

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at her up close making her feel awkward and lean back until her back was glued to the window sill behind her,
"No he doesn't belong here, its me"

He leaned more forward and smirked,

"I sit beside you always... Rijin"