CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

"Jung-kook" she breathed but he was too focused on killing Jimin that he barely heard her call.

"How. Dare. You. Bloody. Jerk." he punched his face continuously without giving him time to think.

But Jimin gained support of Jungkook's thighs and topped him over and within not time he was sitting on him returning those punches back.

Rijin could do nothing than just watch them both beat each other to pulp. Her hands were now starting to give way and the table was half bloody because of her wounds.

"Ah ah ah what's the noise" Taehyung walked in scratching his ear.

He froze at the sight of Jimin on Jungkook, both beaten up until each were bleeding from their nose.

"So this was the noise all about" He remarked casually.

Jungkook glared at him furiously and tried to push Jimin off him. He charged to pounce on Taehyung but immediately Jimin plunged a knife right through his feet rendering him still. "AHHHH!!!" Then he pinned his hands by standing on them hard.

"There there there. Why would you jump to such a hurried decision. Seeing you have found out this place I assume you sniffed the truth. But don't you think we would be strong when we planned all those murders ourselves?" Taehyung spoke casually and sat back on his chair.

Rijin watched all of this happen but silently. She had no choice than that either.

"You traitor, such a foul man you are. You deceived all of us right from the beginning" Jungkook spat, clenching his teeth for the pain he felt from his feet.

"Hmm... I guess I am foul then" Taehyung made a sad face and dropped his head low but slowly lifted his face up and flashed a creepy psychopathic smile "but that doesn't matter to me. All that matters is- People. Should. Die."

Jaemin then kicked Jungkook's back and punched him twice out of frustration,
"How unexpectedly did you figure out this. He broke my molar with that fist. Bloody hell this guy and his physical strength"

"Had I not used my experiment to change the perfumes of the corpses, this guy would have sniffes us a lot earlier" Taehyung said.

Jungkook glared at him with the most disgusted look.

"And if I hadn't delayed the investigation with origami roses, he surely would have sniff- dogged to us" Taehyung snapped flaring his nostrils.

"Such a pain in the ass this guy was. Overconfidence that he is someone bigger than a detective" Jaemin spat.

"Come on Jaemin , don't get annoyed at him. He's just doing this to save his girlfriend, lovely Rijin" Taehyung said sweetly.

"That's so pissing off when you realise he stole someone else's girl" Jaemin spat grabbing Jungkook's hair harshly "I think I can relate to how Jimin must have felt, but he was a coward to fight it back rather ended up losing himself to me"

Jungkook panted, "you will never gain the love of Rijin, being the low sick jerk you are now"

Jaemin's eyes now turned red despite his blue tinge and his lips quivered managing to pull off a smile.

"Really? Then let me show you what type of a 'low sick guy' I am"

He jerked Jungkook's head down and walked over to Rijin. She feared and slid back as much as she could but it didn't matter cause he now held her hair violently and slammed it on the table hard.

She bellowed in pain,
"AAAHHH"

He lifted her head again and slammed another time making her shriek.

Jungkook yelled, "Noooo!! STOPP!"

He tried to move but the knife had pinned him to the ground.

She was bleeding from her head now almost unconscious again. He then freed her hands and legs and dragged her to where he lied.

"How about I see where exactly the knife is" Jimin muttered looking at Rijin and moved the knife in Jungkook's foot, to and fro, making him bellow in pain.

She could barely move but reached her hand out towards Jungkook. He reached out but Jimin hadn't given another second when he dragged Rijin by her knees and dropped her on the floor a little away from him.

"This is not fun Taehyung-ah" he said to the silently watching Taehyung in his chair, arms crossed and gaze near to that of a murderer's.

"I simply love the sound of this. The girl being beaten to death before her lover and the lover sacrificing his life for her. Wow, what a melodrama this is" Taehyung smirked.

Jungkook was now barely conscious and his legs rendered immobile. He could see Rijin lying down unconscious with a bleeding head. Her hands were injured badly, her back with the marks of knife slashing and her legs turned reddish purple with the bruises. She looked beaten, pale and was dying.

He could do nothing, nothing at all to save her. Now he only put her in more danger than before. He blinked hard, crying his love out for her, regretting why he had to jump in without a plan. He should have known the psychopathic tendencies of these people before he broke in. Now it was late, too late. He was going to lose her forever.

When all the hope seemed to fade, a dark smoke clouded the room. Exploding at every corner it blinded the vision of everyone and in no time Taehyung's screech filled the room.

"Aaahhhh!!!!