CHAPTER TWENTY

"What's that" she asked pointing at his chain.

"Oh this is my family pendant, we all wear it and mom says not to take it off, kinda centimental" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ah it's pretty, but not more than you" she winked at him playfully.

Jimin slit his eyes and nodded suspiciously.

Just then jungkook came half jogging at them wearing his bag on one side and flipping his hair up with cool blue shades on. She stunned at him for a moment until jimin shook her to reality.

"Heyyy! Enough it's drooling" he made a disgusted face.

She shook her head and pursed her lips, "Yeah alright alright, I'm not fangirling" she scratched her head "I was just..."

"Sorry Rijin I'm late, had some important work to finish" jungkook breathed as he came closer.

"Oh that's fine"

Jimin scoffed.

"You look good today" Jungkook said looking at her dress. She had put on a white shirt and blue jeans with her hair loose carrying a small clip holding a few strands on the side. She wasn't looking too fancy but was simple and elegant.

That's when Jimin noticed too and frowned at her.

She smiled in reply specifically only to Jungkook and mumbled a thank you to him.

"Ahem" Jimin cleared his throat, it seemed like the two had ignored him since forever.

"Oh when did you come" Jungkook asked

Jimin's eyes widened in shock,

"Wah... Seriously?"

"Oh Jimin when did you come, I didn't see you at all" Rijin exclaimed too and giggled

Jimin's eyes widened even bigger and he flicked her forehead making her flinch,"Yah, you idiot, I can't believe you too are betraying me

"Yah, you idiot, I can't believe you too are betraying me. Huh! In the end, all the girls are same, a handsome guy appears and they ditch their ever charming good looking and intelligent friend away in seconds" he complained and pouted.

"Aigoo, look who's getting offended" she covered her mouth spookily. "Handsome?? Charming?? Intelligent?? Who is here with all those qualities? I don't see anyone here" she searched.

He glared at her and smacked her head again annoyed.

She smiled widely before all the three went in the bus to the most creepy places of all,

The Darkray Street.

//////

Hoseok was getting restless, he tried on her phone like a 100 times. She was never late for home and now that he had come to visit her after so long she could never ever be late.