Great news!!

2 years later:

"Opie! Opie!" I say running into the bedroom and jumping on the bed where he is sleeping.

"What? What's wrong?" He says bolting up.

"Look!" I say showing him the test results from the doctors office. He wipes his eyes and scans the paper.

"Is it true?" He asks looking up at me with pure excitement.

"Yes. I'm two months along." I tell him as sit in his lap.

"Baby I'm so excited!" He says hugging me tight.

"Me too! I can't wait to tell Ellie, Kenny, my sister, and the club." I tell him as i lean into his chest.

"I can't wait to be a dad again. One more love of my life."

"I can't wait to add to our family." I say. "But the doctor said with my past history of miscarriage i have to be careful with this pregnancy."

"We will be super careful with this one I promise. If I have to I will come home from the garage and rub your feet and back ever night."

"I love you." I say looking into his brown eyes.

"I love you too." He says kissing my forehead. "And i love you to." He says placing his hand on my flat stomach. I place my hand on top of his and interlace my fingers with his.

"When do you think we should tell Ellie and Kenny?" I ask him still siting in his lap with our hand on my stumach. "And how?"

"We have them for the next couple months so it's when you want." He says leaning his head against mine. I can feel his hair and his beard against my face. I loved that feeling.

"We will have to tell them before I start showing but I don't want to tell them to soon because there is a chance-"

"Sh, we don't have to talk about that. We are going to have this baby. We are not going to think about that." He says and i can feel the smile on his face.

"You are so great." I whisper. "What would i do with out you?"

"You would be in good hands somewhere." He says. "But you are better off with me. My hands are a lot bigger." I chuckle at that as i hear a slight knock on the bedroom.

"Yes?" Opie says looking up from me to the door.

"Can you fix me some breakfast?" Kenny says as he pushes the door open.

"Hey buddy, yeah I'll be in there in a few minutes. Tell your sister to get up and you all go into the living room and watch tv." Opie tells him as he steps through door in his ninja turtle pajamas.

"Ok!" He says excited as he takes off running down the hall.

"He is so cute." I say smiling.

"I can't wait to see our little one running around like that." He says as he kisses my check.

"We better go fix the kids some breakfast before we have a small riot on our hands." I say sliding off his lap and standing up on the floor.

"Yeah, those banana pancakes aren't going to make themselves." Opie says stand up next to me and reaching on to the dresses to get a shirt.

"Do you really need a shirt?" I ask running my hand across his collarbone tatttoo. He raised an eyebrow at me. "I think you can cook with out getting burnt. Plus it would make your pregnant girlfriend very happy." I say smiling up at him.

"Fine." He says smiling down at me. "Your lucky that you are cute." I smile and get up on my tip toes to kiss him.

~~

"What is wrong with you?" Ellie asks while she sitting in the art studio as i walk out of the bathroom.

"Nothing? What do you mean?" I ask looking over at Kenny, who has scattered cryons all over the table where he is sitting.

"Thay is like your third trip to the bathroom in the last two hours." She says with some concern in her voice.

"I'm fine. The food just isn't agreeing with me." I say walking over to the canvas that I was working on.

"Ok, I'm going to go sit by the window and listen to music." She says as she walks over to my big beanbag over by the window. Once she gets over there she sits down in it and puts her headphones in. She doesn't want to be here but her dad went to the club and she is to young to stay home by herself.

I grab my paint and start to go back to work. I continue to paint the entire canvas black. After a hour i start to paint hearts each one inside the other and alternating colors. After I'm done i have five hearts inside one another and the words "family don't end in blood"(a Internet hug to all those that know where that qoute comes from).

~~

"How was work at the garage today?" I ask Opie as he comes into the kitchen as I'm cooking dinner.

"I was in the truck all day with half sack." He says grabbing a beer out of the fridge.

"Have yall patched him in yet?" I ask as i chop up some garlic to put in the pasta.

"Yeah, he got patched in about a month ago."

"That's good."

"My favorite part of my day was seeing Harley. Juice brought him into the garage and was playing with the tools. He was so cute crawling around in Gemma's office." I could hear the excitement in his voice as i stirred the pot of pasta.

"I bet he was. I haven't seen him or my sister in a few weeks." I say turning to look at him for the first time since he walk in the door.

"We will have to have them over some day soon." He says walking over and kisses me on the forehead.

"Yeah, we will. I took the kids to the art studio earlier. Kenny sat and colored for hours but Ellie watched me for the first hour. She pointed out that i went into the bathroom three times in the first hour that we were there. But after I told her it was the food she went and sat by the window and played on her phone till we left." I explain to him.

"Do you think she is old enough to know already?" He asks taking another sip of his beer.

"No, she didn't think nothing of it after I told her the food made me sick." I reassure him.

"So, what did you work on while you were at the studio?" He asks as i pull the bread out of the oven and turn it off.

"It's actually wraped in newspaper in the bedroom." I tell him.

"Is it a present for someone?"

"Yes, it's for you.  Go get it and bring it in here." I tell him as i place the bread on a plate. He smiles and leaves his beer on the counter and walks back the hall. I can hear him stop and say hi to the kids then walk into the bedroom. I place the tray back into the oven then start to put the pasta into a bowl as he walked back into the living room.

"Is this it?" He ask caring the medium sized canvas covered in newspaper.

"Yeah." I say leaning against the counter watching him open it. As he rips the paper his face started to fill with a smile.

"Oh my," he says as he rips the last of the paper off. "I love it. I think we should hang it in the living room." He says laying it on the table. "All five heart all together."

"I'm glad you like it." I say walking over to him.

"Like it? I love it. I love you." He says as he places his hand on my hip and the other in my face as he kisses me.

______________________________________

~~ thanks for reading!! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!!

~ had to jump into the future but yay jess is pregnant!!

THANKS FOR THE 3.31K VIEWS AND THE 118 VOTES!!! YALL ARE AWESOME!! I APPRECIATE EVER ONE OF YOU THAT READS MY STORY!!