I'm Staying

After finding out about my father I decided to stay in charming for a while. Plus it gave me time to get closer to Opie and more familiar with the club and its members. I've bought an apartment close to the clubhouse and started working at an art studio in town to pay my bills. In the 3 months I've been in Charming me and Opie haven't been close but we have hung out at the club a few times.

3 months later:

Back in black my phone sang as the alarm went off. I roll over and turn it off as I flung the blanket off me. I walk over to my small closet and grab out a pair of black shorts that have been splashed and stained with white and blue paint, a red v-neck tank top, and pair of flip flops. After taking a shower and brushing my hair out I put the cloths on. I put on black eyeliner and a light shade of eyeshadow. I grab my phone, keys, and wallet and walk out to the car. I had the day off so I told Clair that I would help her finish some of the garage paperwork. On my way to the garage I stop and get two cops of coffee and a box of doughnuts.

~

"Thanks for helping me finish this paperwork while Gemma went to get the boys," Clair say to me while flipping through some papers.

"No problem," I says as I puts the file of paperwork on the edge of the desk.

"Gemma really needs to teach these guys to write better and to not get grease or food on the paper," Clair say holding up a paper that had a huge grease stain on the side.

"They can be so stupid sometimes," I say as Opie, Jax, and Juice walk in the office.

"Who's stupid?" Opie asks as he sits next to me. Jax plops down in a metal chair next to the couch and Juice stands behind Clair leaning against the wall.

"Y'all are!" Clair say showing them the paper covered in grease. They all laugh,"What are you all doing?"

"Can't we just hang out with you all with out getting questioned?" Opie says as he lays his arm across the back of the couch where I'm sitting.

"Nope. What do you all want?" I asks looking from Opie to Jax then back to Opie.

"Well the guys wanted to take you all out to learn how to shoot a gun," Jax says lighting up a cigarette.

"I know how to shoot a gun," Clair state, "plus I have to watch the office while Gemma picks up the boys."

"I called ma. She said that chucky and I could handle the office while you all are gone," Jax says as he blows out a cloud of smoke.

"Alright, but if Gemma jumps my ass i'm going to send her straight to you," Clair say pointing her finger at Jax, who just laughs at me. "Also tell chucky to keep his hands out of his pants while in this office or I will cut his dick off." Jax puts his hands in the air. As I gather my purse she tell Jax, "oh and keep an eye on Tig because he had been starring at that car in bay 3 like he wants to fuck it."

"Knowing Tig, he might." Juice say looking out the office window.

~~

We pull into a empty lot on the outskirts of town. The lot had beer cans set up and a small storage shed off to the side.  As they guys stop the bikes they help us off the bikes. Opie pick me up off his bike and sit me on my feet on the ground. "This is y'all's first date." Clair say just as a joke.

"I guess it is." Opie says with a smile playing along. I blushes as he wraps his arm around my waist and walks over to a place were the guys had set up some can. I watch as Juice grabbed Clair's hand and led her over to the same place.

"Alright," Juice said reaching around to grab the glock out of his jeans, "this is what we are shooting today."

"A glock? You didn't bring anything bigger?" Clair jokes.

"I got something bigger for you to play with later," he says as he smacks her ass. She take the gun from him and shoot all the cans over then turn and give the gun to Opie. She turn around to face Juice and say.

"How about we take care of that right now?" She say taking his hand and pulling him toward the small storage shack.

"Holy shit!" Opie said as he chuckled.

"Damn I didn't realize she could shoot that well." I say completely ignoring my sister and her husband. "Can you teach me to shoot like that?" I say batting my eyelashes at Opie.

"Sure princess." He said with a guinean smile on his face. "Have you ever fired a gun before?"

"A few times while I was in Kentucky but I wasn't any good. I need a good teacher," I say flirting with him.

"Alright," he says walking over to his  bike laying down Juice's gun and grabbing some kind of gun from his waist band. "I want you to hold the gun in your hand and get used to it," Opie says handing me the gun. It was light weight.

"Can I shoot it now?" I ask really excited.

"If you feel like you are ready," he says with a chuckle, "don't forget to take the safety off." He says showing me how. I click the safety off and aim the gun at the metal can. I fire the gun but miss.

"Damn it!" I scream as Opie laughs at me.

"Want me to help you?" He says walking up behind me.

"Sure," I grumble at him. He stands behind me and presses his chest against my back. He then wraps my arm in his and wraps his hands around mine. I relax into his chest as he shows me how to aim the gun.

"When your ready pull the trigger," he whispers into my ear. His beard tickled my cheek so I giggle. I feel him smile as I click off the safety and pull the trigger. I manage to knock over a can with his help. I click the safety back on and turn around and hug Opie. He takes the gun and lays it on his bike next to Juice's. While i'm still celebrating he catches me by surprise and kisses me softly and I freeze. He pulls back from me and says, "If you're not ready I'll understand."

"I'm ready," I say with a smile as I place my hand on the back of his neck and pull him to me for a soft gentle kiss.

"Whoo!" I hear from behind me. I can tell it is Juice. I ignore them coming out of the shed and continue to kiss him. His lips were so soft but his bears was itchy. That was something I would have to  get used to.

"Let's go brotha," Juice says as he grabs his gun off of Opie's bike, "I think we need to get the ladies back home. The sun is going down."

"Alright brother."

"I think we are going to go home because I don't feel very well," Clair says as she pushes her hair out of her face.

"Damn, were you that bad, brother?" Opie jokes as I get on the bike.

"Haha. She got sick half way through," he says helping Clair on his bike then climbed on himself. "I'm going to take her home. I'll talk to you all later." Clair lays her head on his shoulder as they leave.

"I hope she is ok." I say sitting on Opie's bike. "I'll have to swing by tomorrow and check on her."

"I think he was just really bad at sex and it made her sick." He says and made me laugh.

"I just hope nothing is wrong with her." I say.

"It's getting late. We should head back to my place and have a beer and watch the sunset." Opie says looking down at me.

______________________________

~ thanks for reading!! Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share!!